Rosecomb Thread

Pics
So, how bout some pictures, You know you have to post picts.!!!!
frow.gif

Columbian is back to the Rosecomb... Pics coming soon, had one in the brooder I found 2 cockrells and 6 pullets in the brooders that are thriving and looking very good. Still running that mating so will have even more over the next 6 weeks just blew me away. I will post pics later this week for those who may be interested in seeing them although they are young.

Rosecomb Exhibitors and Breeders: Is this pair of SQ?

Not bad looking birds at all, give them a bit more time to finish out the male needs to molt out the tail and get back in good feather the female may likely pose better than in the photo but looks to be young so a good start.. Good head and comb structure, good body structure, nice feather width, I like the carriage on the male, I assume the discoloration in his earlobes is not natural but dirty?

Black 2011 Hen

2012 Four and a half month old Blue Pullet. I really cant wait to see how she fills out. Not the best pose but you can use your imagination

As promised photos of th ebegining of the Columbian Rosecomb.. One young cockrell only about 10 weeks old and a few of one of his sisters.. They are both a bit stretched out looking for thier brood mates but wanted to post something for everyone..

The Birchens are taking longer to get enough color in for a decent photo, will likely be a few more weeks when the cockrells begin set in wing bow and sadlle feathers.

Back
Top Bottom