Rouen Duck thread

Pics
Our babies have grown so much in the last week and a half, I'm going to have to find them somewhere bigger to live. They had thier first play time in the bath tub today and thèy loved it :)

3 Rouens and 2 swedish enjoying bath time. One of them has lighter splotches on her feet/bill and has a lighter ring around her neck. I vent sexed her and I don't think she is my male. Could it just be from crapy hatchery genetics?

3 Rouens and 2 swedish enjoying bath time. One of them has lighter splotches on her feet/bill and has a lighter ring around her neck. I vent sexed her and I don't think she is my male. Could it just be from crapy hatchery genetics?
It might just be her coloring. It's too early to tell the sex right now by coloring.

I've got Rouens :)

Philip is my male and I kept three ladies for him. Most of my babies were male, so I re-homed them.

He's a talker and the girls all have Tourette syndrome and walk around dancing disco . Not sure what that's all about.

My babies

Getting older last summer ....

Today ... 2014

The two ducklings were rouens, and they were my gateway ducks... purchased on stupid (or brilliant) impulse from the feed store. The hen is my favorite duck to this day. Love rouens.

Back
Top Bottom