Rouen Duck thread

Pics
This is my last chance to get females again OMG I'm so worried

I was opposite but still worried. Now I may have extras to sell. LOL And the wife bought me 3 for blood to mix with mine since they were full sibling mates. Either way unless I end up with 10 females, from what is hatched and bought I will be ok.... I think. Currently cooking I have 16, 3 might be quitters but waiting them out. And if any fertility still existed she has layed straight since I collected last bator load. Somehow amazingly my 3 y/o hasn't grabbed em up on me. He's an egg hound. 2 y/o right behind him.
She might be getting close to sit she has ben hissing at me at night when she's on nest, but she lays at like 11 pm everyday. Will have to seriously watch the kids if she sits there.

My 9 week old pair of Rouens. Love my babies!

Last edited:
One of my eggs is hatching to day SO EXCITED .

Is this part of your bibbed Rouen program? part of your MS because you will soon be starting your PhD as you said on the peafowl forum?

Clint

I'm going fort phd in 3 years for now I'm volunteering for vets and the natural science museums and yes they are

this is F1 I hope by F2 I at least have the green head jean back in instead of a black head

Back
Top Bottom