Rouen Duck thread

Pics
I'm not sure about your question I've finished my bachelors degree this year and with volunteering I was told I wouldn't need my masters and I could start on my PhD .

Can start a PhD....I have not known anyone to go straight to a PhD from a BS and can complete it in less than 6 years....from what I have seen from your posts...if I was on your committee....you would not have a chance...a sample size of 1 causing sterility from medicated feeds? What University are you getting your PhD from?

Clint

MSU and I'm getting my pHd in vet practice

The bibbed Rouen is a project that I'm doing with my family , the ones who are part of waterfowl biogenetics , they tell me what to breed and record what I get . I'm not really planning anything out but I do love to talk about it with them it is very interesting . And the we talk about how my waterfowl are.

MSU and I'm getting my pHd in vet practice

The bibbed Rouen is a project that I'm doing with my family , the ones who are part of waterfowl biogenetics , they tell me what to breed and record what I get . I'm not really planning anything out but I do love to talk about it with them it is very interesting . And the we talk about how my waterfowl are.

Funny, you had no idea who Rick was...a waterfowl biology professor at MSU...and you have to get a D V M degree before you get a PhD.....

Clint

Dude look I'm not arguing your trying to start something while I'm legit .

I just got my bachelors degree . No I don't know who that is because I just don't who it is .

Right now I'm working on getting my new property and I don't have time to argue with you I'm sorry .

Now all of my family have graduated from MSU and all do something with animals or science ( we'll most of them )

So I'm sorry that I don't really have time for this but I have a duckling hatching and must go to another thread but have a good day and may god bless you :)

Dude look I'm not arguing your trying to start something while I'm legit .

I just got my bachelors degree . No I don't know who that is because I just don't who it is .

Right now I'm working on getting my new property and I don't have time to argue with you I'm sorry .

Now all of my family have graduated from MSU and all do something with animals or science ( we'll most of them )

So I'm sorry that I don't really have time for this but I have a duckling hatching and must go to another thread but have a good day and may god bless you :)

No, you have said many misleading things....PhD in 3 years...maybe if you buy it ..have you been accepted into vet school? Don't say you have, but imply you have...don't answer questions, but deflect answers....

Clint

Back
Top Bottom