Royal Palm / Midget White Mix (What will it look like?)

PalmRoyal

Chirping
6 Years
Apr 28, 2013
Lima, OH
Today I went out and bought three more Royal Palm hen turkeys. However, they were kept with Midget White toms. What will the babies look like? I have two other hens that are also laying, so how would I be able to tell the pure bred babies apart from the mixed ones? My next question is, is my toms are "doing their jobs" and are mating with the hens, how long will it take for my tom to be the birth daddy as opposed to the Midget White daddies?
Thanks! I've researched turkey genetics and tried to figure everything out, but I am at a stand still.

Does anyone have an idea of what the genetic make up of a Midget White is maybe? I suppose this is where I am having the most trouble deciding on what this mix will look like.

A Royal Palm male (b'b' cgcg nn) over Midget White females (bb cc) will usually result in Bronze males (bb' Ccg Nn) and Narragansett females (bb' Ccg n-).
Thank you. She hatched 16 or if 17 eggs today. There are 3 white and the rest are light colored they look mostly like sweet grass and or red bourbon chicks. Not sure?

Attachments

• IMG_1500.jpeg
    IMG_1500.jpeg
    597.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1499.jpeg
    IMG_1499.jpeg
    606.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1498.jpeg
    IMG_1498.jpeg
    675.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1497.jpeg
    IMG_1497.jpeg