Royal Palm / Midget White Mix (What will it look like?)

The yellow ones are actually black-winged bronze-based (b'b').
They are most likely Royal Palm (semi-white).
The other poults appear to be Oregon Gray.
Black winged bronze base? What color will they be as adults? Is it just a gene they will carry? So is that from a Miget white hen? Or beltsville? Is there a difference with these two breeds?

Black winged bronze base? What color will they be as adults? Is it just a gene they will carry? So is that from a Miget white hen? Or beltsville? Is there a difference with these two breeds?

Royal Palm are Black-Winged Bronze-based (BWB) with some additional modifying alleles. The yellow poults will most likely have a similar phenotype.
The female must carry a single copy of the BWB allele to produce this kind of poults. She's heterozygous for Bronze and BWB (bb') -> impure
I would also go one step further and say that she most likely carries the Narragansett allele as well.
In a few weeks, when the poults get older, this can be verified by there color expression.

Royal Palm are Black-Winged Bronze-based (BWB) with some additional modifying alleles. The yellow poults will most likely have a similar phenotype.
The female must carry a single copy of the BWB allele to produce this kind of poults. She's heterozygous for Bronze and BWB (bb') -> impure
I would also go one step further and say that she most likely carries the Narragansett allele as well.
In a few weeks, when the poults get older, this can be verified by there color expression.
Thank u for ur help and expertise. I learn as I go.

I wanted to post pics of what they turned out like. 1 royal palm. I think it’s a Tom. The rest Portland grey small versions .all hens.I believe.

Attachments

• IMG_1652.jpeg
    IMG_1652.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1650.jpeg
    IMG_1650.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0160.jpeg
    IMG_0160.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0157.jpeg
    IMG_0157.jpeg