Rubber band wrapped around leg of pigeon

Pics
So pretty, this makes me want pigeons! RB looks great.

Do my eyes deceive me or is there another stumpy pigeon in there🧐
Agreed! Me too! They're so gorgeous 😍 @RoostersAreAwesome did you figure out if RB was a male or female? For some reason I was thinking you had more than 2 whites, but it seems like you had an idea where they came from I need to do better with following the other thread! I remember reading about them but then I end up missing updates 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is there a way to make an accurate estimation on their age? What kind of life span do they have in captivity? I can't get over how beautiful they are 😍

Agreed! Me too! They're so gorgeous 😍 @RoostersAreAwesome did you figure out if RB was a male or female? For some reason I was thinking you had more than 2 whites, but it seems like you had an idea where they came from I need to do better with following the other thread! I remember reading about them but then I end up missing updates 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is there a way to make an accurate estimation on their age? What kind of life span do they have in captivity? I can't get over how beautiful they are 😍
I believe RB is actually a male! I only have the two white pigeons, though unfortunately there have been others that have been “released” (dumped) that I couldn’t catch.

Age is actually a bit difficult to determine but I think most of my pigeons are somewhere around 3 years old. I’ve had RB for over a year now! Pigeons in captivity have a similar lifespan to cats, they usually reach 10-15 years old but can get to 20!

Back
Top Bottom