RUN IS DONE!!!

Awesome job!!
Their poo is horrible, and walking out on your porch(or back in your case) first thing in the AM and feeling that nasty squishy feeling between your toes!!......eww! And I'm not a girly girl I love mudd! But chicken poo..that stuff gets me everytime!

Yeah, they love the yard though....When I first put them in the run they were not happy about it, especially after having the run of the yard for a week. But I'm really glad its done because we had a really windy couple hours here this evening, I thought the chicks were gonna blow away but I threw them in the run and they were all safe and sound!

Yeah, they love the yard though....When I first put them in the run they were not happy about it, especially after having the run of the yard for a week. But I'm really glad its done because we had a really windy couple hours here this evening, I thought the chicks were gonna blow away but I threw them in the run and they were all safe and sound!
Yea mine free range but I have 40 acres for them to do it they have always free rangened even on just 1 acre before moving here. So when I put them in the run(during hurricane and bad storms)the looks I got and the loudness that came from the run was crazy!!
They will get used to it. :)

Back
Top Bottom