Runny nose in adult duck?

ARE YOU? hahahahhaa I was just thinking WOW two people with the SAME problem hahahhahahhaha That's funny, your trying to mess with me aren't you. hahahhha

I would the best way is to hold the egg on it's side while candling, roll the egg and see if that Air cell is at the top and folloiws you, if it doesn't then it's not deatached... It's just loose and chances are MUCH MUCH better of developing..
Sorry for so many questions but the eggs have been in the incubator for one day. Will taking them out screw up anything.

NICE. ok just keep them still and shift just slightly each day. Give them some time only shift them once a day either back and forth or left to right. Main thing is to keep them totally still. Once they develop the air cell will stick it may look strange and odd but that's expected. You have a much better chance now.

Once a day shift them then check them in five days see if you have any growth if nothing give them another two to three days ducks need longer time in order to see growth because they take longer. So by day seventh you should definitely see something.

Crossing fingers they start growing for you. Just keep in mind with shipped eggs your not going to get all of them to develop. So if you can get at least half of them your doing excellent.

NICE. ok just keep them still and shift just slightly each day. Give them some time only shift them once a day either back and forth or left to right. Main thing is to keep them totally still. Once they develop the air cell will stick it may look strange and odd but that's expected. You have a much better chance now.

Once a day shift them then check them in five days see if you have any growth if nothing give them another two to three days ducks need longer time in order to see growth because they take longer. So by day seventh you should definitely see something.

Crossing fingers they start growing for you. Just keep in mind with shipped eggs your not going to get all of them to develop. So if you can get at least half of them your doing excellent.
I actually think that their air cells are fine! I think I got confused about the air cell and the embryo. I looked up what a detached air cell is and none of my eggs had that. I made a big mistake. I thought they had detached air cells but they don't. I put them in regular like they should be.

Well with shipped eggs I can see having loose air cells, it happens but they have to have a really rough ride to become deattached. Keep us up dated. Glad you discovered it now. Lol. Happy thanksgiving.

Well with shipped eggs I can see having loose air cells, it happens but they have to have a really rough ride to become deattached. Keep us up dated. Glad you discovered it now. Lol. Happy thanksgiving.
Actually what I mentioned to say is I think their air cells are fine. It was a mistake I made.

Back
Top Bottom