Russian Orloffs

Hi - I'm looking for some spangled hatching eggs or pullets if anyone has any. I'd prefer black and white if that color is available?
I live in Maryland - are there any breeders in or around Maryland? I'll have chicks/eggs shipped too. :

Thank you!
Dee

Last edited:
Hi - I'm looking for some spangled hatching eggs or pullets if anyone has any. I'd prefer black and white if that color is available?
I live in Maryland - are there any breeders in or around Maryland? I'll have chicks/eggs shipped too. :

Thank you!
Dee

At one point in time I had researched that Maryland had banned or had tough regulations re backyard chickens. Have the ordinances relaxed now? North Carolina has a lot of different chicken breeders for many different breeds but never saw any in MD.

SOMDRockieGirl of you didn't find anyone on the Society's Breeders List that will have some available, you can always check on our FB group page as well as most of us are on there. As far as color you will only find Spangled and possibly Mahogany in the Large Fowl, and Spangled in the Bantam. There are no other varieties here in the US except for the projects that some of us are working on which have yet to breed true to that variety.

http:www.favebook.com/groups/uscaorloffs/

Can someone please post a pic of their Russian orloff eggs?

The three at the bottom are Orloff Eggs

Setting up a breeding pen for my project birds. I did get some solid white birds last year but most were culled for size and other reasons. These are the "almost there" 2016 birds I held back to continue working with. Should get a bunch of solid whites from them this year, then it's time to focus more on type.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom