Salmon/Blue Salmon Faverolles Hatching eggs 6-18 per box, you choose.

pasofinofarm

NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX
13 Years
Mar 22, 2007
Near Houston, TX
We are offering Salmon/Blue Salmon Fertile Hatching Eggs that are being collected now from our breeding pens of 6 hens and a rooster. Our girls lay almost daily, which allows us to ship only the very freshest fertile eggs. Our eggs will come to you clean and well packaged to protect against breakage. Whether you are hatching for the first time or have many hatches behind you, these eggs will not disappoint.

***EGGS ARE $2.50 EACH PLUS SHIPPING COSTS- MINIMUM OF 6 EGGS MAXIMUM OF 18***

Faverolles chickens are very calm and friendly birds that lay beautiful cream/tint colored eggs.We have always adored Faverolles because they provide beauty and entertainment as well as eggs and meat. Their egg laying ability and ability to withstand heat and cold also make them a good addition to a homestead or working farm like ours. Eggs that have been hatched here at the farm have done very well with fertility running in the high 90th percentile. Shipped eggs have also done very well but never as well as at home.

Our birds have been carefully selected over nearly a decade of breeding. They were originally purchased from Pointus and from Diana Warren who imported her birds from Belgium. Our breeding program is designed to encourage genetic diversity while maintaining all the qualities that make these birds so wonderful to own. We have selected only very true to type birds. Because we are a working farm it is important to us to have birds that fulfill their utility purposes so you will find our cockerels with large breasts and suitable for processing should you have extras.

Nonesuch Farm is a 30 acre working farm in the beautiful Piney Woods of East Texas where we raise Faverolles, Jubilee Orpington and Wheaten Ameraucana chickens as well as other heritage livestock including Dexter Cattle, Mini-Jersey cows, Kinder goats and American Guinea Hogs which graze the grass of our pastures. Cotton Patch Geese, and Welsh Harlequin Ducks swim on our three ponds. All of our animals are part of an organic farm that feeds our family and have been bred to be to healthy and hearty. Our animals are fed a wholesome species appropriate diet and are given the overflow from the garden daily. They range in the fresh air and sunshine in groups with their own kind and live natural lives.

I heard that some of you have been looking for me :) As many of you know Don had two knee replacements last summer and I also had a surgery. Being left alone with all the farm chores plus that pesky full time day job was just about all I could do and there was simply no time to pack or ship eggs. Emails went largely ignored. My apologies but I know you will understand that sometimes real life gets in the way. Anywho, we are back! :)

To this day I still consider hatching eggs one of life's little miracles. The fact that someone can put an egg in a box, send it across the country and I can apply heat and moisture to it and expect a fuzzy chick to pop out 21 days later still thrills every time I see it. It is the reason that we sell hatching eggs. Our biggest joy is that we are again able to share with others. Thank you for considering us.

TPIP certified.

**Shipping available to the 48 contiguous states or pick up at the farm available. YOU are responsible for shipping costs**

Of course all the usual disclaimers that apply to shipped eggs also apply to these eggs. If for any reason you do not understand what that means please ask before buying.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom