Salmon Silkie Offspring (cockerel)

Quote:
Glad you clarified that!
lol.png

Brody's Broodello :

Quote:
OMG! You are going to torture us further?!? Wonder if I should hit the college fund next - already have the line of equity ready for the current auctions. (jk!)

Oh what I have up my feathered sleeves!!!!​

April, I have a couple more too!!! Maybe we should coordinate end times, so I'm not staying up doggone late watching yours!!!!

Quote:
Oh what I have up my feathered sleeves!!!!

April, I have a couple more too!!! Maybe we should coordinate end times, so I'm not staying up doggone late watching yours!!!!

Would you and April just go ahead and admit you are enjoying causing us sleep deprivation!
wink.png

Quote:
Oh what I have up my feathered sleeves!!!!

We'll just end the suspense, I'll drop off your goat when I pick up my chick.....lololol!! I'll send you an email with some pics from today!

ps The other chick is giving wet lillies to her daddy as we speak, he's trying to sleep, and she has other thoughts of what he should be doing at 11pm!!!

Quote:

Would you and April just go ahead and admit you are enjoying causing us sleep deprivation!
wink.png

Hey if ya got to stay up all night, at least your in good company!!!

Back
Top Bottom