Salmon Silkie Offspring (cockerel)

Quote:
Bidding on something makes me paranoid. There is always a sneak attack at the last second!

Yeah, I know and it's starting to storm and I have birds to put up. They are so smart they stay out in the dark and the rain
smile.png

Stay focused Elite!

Quote:
Bidding on something makes me paranoid. There is always a sneak attack at the last second!

Yeah, I know and it's starting to storm and I have birds to put up. They are so smart they stay out in the dark and the rain
smile.png

Mine are mortified if I don't put them up by dusk! I'm must have sissy's not silkies!

Quote:

smile.png

Better be quick. Mu ha ha ha!

Quote:
smile.png

Mine are mortified if I don't put them up by dusk! I'm must have sissy's not silkies!

They def. are sissies, but I still love them. I have the daughter-n-law out putting them all up
smile.png
I can't miss the end!

Quote:
smile.png

Stay focused Elite!

I am, I look like this every time I refresh
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom