Same old question, boy or girl Pekin?

mochicken

Songster
8 Years
Apr 27, 2011
NW Missouri
I bought these this spring as hatchery choice ducks at Orschelns and am still not sure if they are boy or girl? I tried the voice sexing but they are not really vocal and if they are I cant tell

I bought these this spring as hatchery choice ducks at Orschelns and am still not sure if they are boy or girl? I tried the voice sexing but they are not really vocal and if they are I cant tell

when in spring did you get them and how old were they? they still maybe to young yet except for by quack. in other words no drake feather yet. your ducks should be quacking good boys sound raspy.

I believe it was early May and they would have been a week or so old, the Khaki Campbells never shut up so they are fairly easy to voice sex but these guys dont say much. I pick each of them up and they will make clucking type noises but never quack or make deep throaty sounds like the male khakis do

I believe it was early May and they would have been a week or so old, the Khaki Campbells never shut up so they are fairly easy to voice sex but these guys dont say much. I pick each of them up and they will make clucking type noises but never quack or make deep throaty sounds like the male khakis do
Okay this will give you an idea on what they will sound like best i can do for now they aren't old enough to get the drake feather yet.

Back
Top Bottom