Saying goodbye to Dad..UPDATE! Donald J. Riddle 2-14-1943 to 4-2-2010

hugs.gif
My thoughts are with you on this sad sad night.

I'm sorry you are goiong through this time. It is what we ALL have to look forward to however, it's not easy. My Grandparents passed and then shorthy after that, my parents. It give my brother and sister a wake up as we are responsible to remain together. Your memories and things you cn laugh about will give you the strenght to get through this. Remember the goos times, and share them...
God Bless you and I have prayed for you~!!!

Brett

I am so sorry.
hugs.gif
The unbearable sadness you feel now will never completely leave you but over time, more and more of it will be replaced by heart warming memories.

The hardest decision made in life is to allow a loved one to go home! I am so glad they dont take our memories with them! I will be keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers for stregnth during this difficult time!

Bless your heart. Having lost my father in September of 2006 to cancer, I know how you feel-as difficult as it is to say goodbye to them, knowing they are being set free from pain and suffering and the shackles of disease makes it easier.
You will always miss your dad, as I still miss mine every day, but the pain will ease and the wonderful memories take over-you'll look back fondly and yes, you will even be able to laugh about some of those memories someday.
Until that day comes, I pray for strength for you and your family and peace for your father.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom