SC/NC Swappers Post Here

That is so good, Matt!
And yes, sometimes I can be talked out of a few of my pretty girls but I TRY to hang onto all my bantams unless I know I can't use them. I think you got a sister to one that I still have and I have a few bantam Mottleds growing up that I am going to try and keep to expand my little flock until I can get more hens from another bloodline.

I still think it is funny you named one Amy. I now have several hens with my name and find it hilarious. Though I have some the same way but I usually like to name mine Henrietta or some such.

Good Morning All!

I have a couple of Bantam mix cockerels looking for homes (free). I would rather see them in homes than be turned into chicken nuggets.
tongue.png

Also Have a couple of jouvi Serama cockerels available and ready for new homes. Peach/White coloring, going to be very good looking.

Hi! If anyone is interested in some serama's please let me know, have several youngsters available. Here are a couple of pics the I took this morning, they are going to be the new color that Jerry calls "Honey Mustard"
smile.png

49849_dsc04377.jpg

49849_dsc04379.jpg

I have more pictures of others available if interested.

Quote:
Oh, I'm interested, but I must limit myself.
hide.gif

You should see the other colors I have!
ep.gif
They are just the cutest little things to own. Come one, we need others at the shows next year!
big_smile.png

Anyone have Auracana Eggs for hatching? I'm looking to load my bator up , wanting to share my birthday with some tufted babies!!!! I love freebies but will pay too! I live in Asheville and would love to come pick them up! Thanks

My Araucanas are not laying right now. Mine are more of a warm weather layer, I have noticed. I may get one a week from the girls but not enough to set with this cold weather. If a warm spell hits then they may produce a few more.

I have a gorgeous tufted roo for sale. He is 3 months old, bilaterally tufted and a smoke color. I was thinking of putting him on the auction site but would not want to ship this nice lad.

Back
Top Bottom