SC/NC Swappers Post Here

Quote:
I know somebody hunting those. I'll send them your way.

Thank you very much!
thumbsup.gif

If anybody is looking for some Buckeyes, I have about 20+/- november hatched, Chris McCary strain, juveniles I will sell. Havent actually checked sex, but looks to be about half and half. I'll take $5 each if someone will take them all. If you just want a few or pullets only, we can discuss a price. I also have one, 1 year old Buckeye roo for sale, Chris McCary Strain, full son of Chris's roo's that took 1st, 2nd and 3rd place at the Ohio Nationals in 2009. I actually have three of these roos and will let buyer choose between two. I just dont need three roos. I also have 20 or so cuckoo maran/blackaustralopes crosses I hatched out around Thanksgiving. These birds have beautiful barring with some solid black specks, altho two birds did hatch out completely black. All chicks should be laying by mid spring. If interested just contact me by PM and all birds are pickup only. I am also npip certified. Located in Murphy NC, 28906

Will also be setting eggs on March 5th, for a March 26 hatch date. Eggs set will be Buckeyes, B Australopes, and Welsummers, so shuld have a few younger chicks for sale by the end of March.

Last edited:
Hi All!!
frow.gif
With hatching season in full swing I thought I would bring this thread back to the top so everyone can share what they are in hopes others may be looking.
smile.png

I have several available as well as some from a good friend.

Exhibition black orpington juvi's (from my show stock)

blue and black orpington chicks (large fowl)

two blue bantam cochin juvi's (both cockerels I believe?)

Project chocolate orpington bantam pairs

4 week old split black/lavender orpington pullet (large fowl)

blue bantam orpington rooster (a little over a year old)

two 5 month old cockerels (marans but wrong coloring)

Friends Stock:

10 lavender orpington chicks

several serama juvi's (cockerels & pullets)

I hope everyone is having a good hatching season, look forward to seeing what eveyone has available.
caf.gif

At this time all I have left for sale is the Sizzles and Frizzles. I have several nice breeding pairs or trios. Great color and temperaments. There are only about 3 pairs left.

Otherwise I am pretty well sold out right now. I am hanging on to as many pullets as I can to sell later this summer and fall. I like to see what they lay and then decide who to keep and who to sell.

Quote:
Hi Muddstopper,
We are having ChickenStock again in Hayesville on June 4th. I am very interested in some Buckeyes, I will even hatch my own. Check out the link in my signature for all the info on the ChickenStock.

Hi All! If anyone is interested I have some lavender & split black orpington eggs available ready to incubate, as well as a few split black chicks from my lav roo over a couple of English hens and some nice bantam cochin cockerels.
smile.png

Hey there! I'm looking for a couple of Silkie Hens or eggs to incubate after the 28th ish. My eggs in my incubator (first attempt) is due to hatch the 26th-27th so a few days after they hatch to readjust everything. I have a trio of cuckoo silkies and would like different colors. I have 2 white silkie chicks that I'm thinking one is a male. I also have two araucana chicks I think are males too. Could trade. Also have a french black maran or something like it. I bought it at a local feed store just cause he was cute when I got my two other white silkies. I believe he may be a rooster too. All roosters gotta go. I am located in Wilkes County NC.

Hi! I have some LF BBS Cochin eggs (these come from nice lines) my hens look like little dodge balls...nice and round
smile.png
I also have a few sizzle eggs...my silkies that I breed with are mostly SQ...hmmm...I have three 21 week old white leghorn roosters...I also have mixed eggs....dorking crosses...I am happy to trade, or I will give you a great price on anything
smile.png
you can see pics on my website. I am looking for seramas...I ordered 20+ eggs on eBay and not even 1 developed
sad.png
they were for my 6 year old daughter. She was heartbroken! I also would like duccles, bantam Frizzled Cochins, mottled bantam Cochins, americaunas, tolouse geese, SQ silkies in any color, sultans, polish....yeah basically everything...haha. If you have something and want to trade just tell me what it is, more than likely I want it, lol...below are some pics of my birds...I don't have pics of my LF Cochins, but they are greenfire farms lines.
Here is a young silkie roo of mine...
143_8857.jpg

Here is a young sizzle...she is now laying wonderfully
smile.png

143_8868.jpg

Here is a weird color that I have been getting out of my partridge pen.
eabcccb5.jpg

Most of my hens have vaulted skulls and excellent toes and heavy foot feathering...most of the chicks that hatch also are vaulted...

Back
Top Bottom