• Yes!

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No.

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Name: Annabelle Snow
Age (11-17): 14
House (only sorcerers 12-17): Hufflepuff
History: Grew up in an average family who didn't believe in magic. She grew up "knowing" that magic didnt exist and was appalled when she received her letter.
Pet (optional): Snowy Owl
Description: Slightly short, pale skin, hazel eyes, and dark brown straight hair.
Personality: Kind of quiet, but very very smart. She can find the best in everyone after knowing them for a bit. She loves to make friends but is often bullied for not being pureblood.
Pureblood? (A yes or no question): No

(If this is accepted, could i be caught up on everything hat has happened? Mainly the important parts?)

"Okay! We won't be needing this anymore, for now." Helga said, removing the cloak. She folded it up, making it tiny enough to shove into her pocket. "Let's go!"

___

Herald moved quickly, nipping at Fenrir's heels. He moved further away, still constantly bothering him. To really agitate Fenrir he nicked him a little, though didn't do any real damage that could really hurt his human form or slow him down.
"Okay!" Chloe said quietly and started down the hall, hoping to get as far away from the werewolf as possible.

~~~~~

Fenrir growled and snarled, swiping at Herald but missing. He howled again angrily.

History: Grew up in an average family who didn't believe in magic. She grew up "knowing" that magic didnt exist and was appalled when she received her letter.
Description: Slightly short, pale skin, hazel eyes, and dark brown straight hair.
Personality: Kind of quiet, but very very smart. She can find the best in everyone after knowing them for a bit. She loves to make friends but is often bullied for not being pureblood.

(If this is accepted, could i be caught up on everything hat has happened? Mainly the important parts?)
(Looks like it will get accepted. Mainly the important parts: The train has arrived and everyone has been sorted, and the first years have been here for about a month. There's a werewolf in school, my character, Fenrir. Chloe, my character, and Helga, Garjzla's character are raising a tiny dragon in secret, and snuck out with her invisibility cloak to steal some herbs from the potion master, because the dragon hurt itself. On the way to the potion master's office Fenrir was also sneaking away outside, because it was a full moon and he was transforming. He's now outside, transformed, trying to get back in. Chloe and Helga are now trying to find a teacher. Lots of students are up. SO MANY PEOPLE ARE GONNA GET DETENTION, YOUR RIGHT GARJZLA. Lol)

Ali sat up in bed and glanced around. She had heard the howl. "Wha-what was that?" She mumbled to herself. She quietly came down the stairs from the dorm and climbed through the portrait hole. "Lumos." Ali's wand glowed weakly as she wandered through the halls.

But suddenly a load, annoying voice rang through the castle.

"STUDENTS OUT OF BED! STUDENTS OUT OF BED! WEE FIRSTIES!"

"Peeves..." Ali whispered, annoyed as she put out her wand and hid in a shadow.

(Well, PerfectPlumage seems to have caught you up! Accepted!)

"Okay!" Chloe said quietly and started down the hall, hoping to get as far away from the werewolf as possible.

~~~~~

Fenrir growled and snarled, swiping at Herald but missing. He howled again angrily.

Helga heard Peeves, "Ugh, I wish I could k-"
Helga was startled and almost fell backwards, Professor Corkle was in front of them, her eyes wider than ever.
"What in the world is going on here?!" She demanded, looking at Chloe. Helga, who was white-faced and looked like she may vomit at any moment, was quickly trying to remember their story.

____

(If only Fenrir was a parstletongue, I could make Herald seem either so mean or so great. XD)

Herald moved away, still making sure Fenrir's attention was 100% on him. He showed his fangs and acted like he was about to spit venom, though was faking it since his species wasn't venomous. He also shook the end of his tail, making them hit the dried up leafs, which created a noise like a rattle.

Ali sat up in bed and glanced around. She had heard the howl. "Wha-what was that?" She mumbled to herself. She quietly came down the stairs from the dorm and climbed through the portrait hole. "Lumos." Ali's wand glowed weakly as she wandered through the halls.

But suddenly a load, annoying voice rang through the castle.

"STUDENTS OUT OF BED! STUDENTS OUT OF BED! WEE FIRSTIES!"

"Peeves..." Ali whispered, annoyed as she put out her wand and hid in a shadow.

(Well...Okay, Harry Potter. XD)

Helga heard Peeves, "Ugh, I wish I could k-"
Helga was startled and almost fell backwards, Professor Corkle was in front of them, her eyes wider than ever.
"What in the world is going on here?!" She demanded, looking at Chloe. Helga, who was white-faced and looked like she may vomit at any moment, was quickly trying to remember their story.

____

(If only Fenrir was a parstletongue, I could make Herald seem either so mean or so great. XD)

Herald moved away, still making sure Fenrir's attention was 100% on him. He showed his fangs and acted like he was about to spit venom, though was faking it since his species wasn't venomous. He also shook the end of his tail, making them hit the dried up leafs, which created a noise like a rattle.
Chloe stumbled back at the sight of Professor Corkle, but quickly tried to explain, taking seemingly at the speed of light. "We came down to do some reading at the library and then we heard a howl and then-well we really need to see the headmaster because- just because!"

~~~
(WERESNAKES)
Fenrir stepped back a bit, growling threateningly.
(Well...Okay, Harry Potter. XD)
(Lol)

Chloe stumbled back at the sight of Professor Corkle, but quickly tried to explain, taking seemingly at the speed of light. "We came down to do some reading at the library and then we heard a howl and then-well we really need to see the headmaster because- just because!"

~~~
(WERESNAKES)
Fenrir stepped back a bit, growling threateningly.
(Lol)

"The headmaster is very busy, he doesn't stop working to see children 'just because'. Please, clearly explain yourselves." Professor Corkle said, waiting for the reply a little impatiently. Whatever they were talking about could be either really bad, or they were just misbehaving kids.

____

Herald got closer. Being a large snake, he didn't really have that much fighting energy, so he hoped Fenrir would leave soon.

"The headmaster is very busy, he doesn't stop working to see children 'just because'. Please, clearly explain yourselves." Professor Corkle said, waiting for the reply a little impatiently. Whatever they were talking about could be either really bad, or they were just misbehaving kids.

____

Herald got closer. Being a large snake, he didn't really have that much fighting energy, so he hoped Fenrir would leave soon.
"Werewolf! Outside! Right now! Trying to get in!" Chloe blurted out, panicking a little.

~~~~

Fenrir growled, and darted off away from the snake, seeing it as a threat. He found another door and raked his claws down it, causing another screechy noise to rattle through the halls.

Back
Top Bottom