School of the Mutants ~ RP ~ players needed

(I think it depends... Gertrude should decided if Inferno is too close to her character's power, or if she really minds that there's a power so similar to hers.... since K-Molly won't be on for a while. Your character might be too powerful.... also your character is a bit young, she would be difficult to rp. I don't think i'd be able to so i think such a young character would be a bad idea. In the plot, K-Molly specifically said that they got their powers around their teens.... so that also complicates things... i think you would have to talk to her directly... but she won't be on for a while, so i don't know how this could just work out unless you were to just wait for her to get on.)

(I think it depends... Gertrude should decided if Inferno is too close to her character's power, or if she really minds that there's a power so similar to hers.... since K-Molly won't be on for a while. Your character might be too powerful.... also your character is a bit young, she would be difficult to rp. I don't think i'd be able to so i think such a young character would be a bad idea. In the plot, K-Molly specifically said that they got their powers around their teens.... so that also complicates things... i think you would have to talk to her directly... but she won't be on for a while, so i don't know how this could just work out unless you were to just wait for her to get on.)
((Um, there's been a... plot twist. Oh that's right. Shleya, you weren't at school today))

Last edited:
((Yeah... About that... Kyda, Shleya, do you wanna tell them or I?))
((i will, tell. mollybrownrox13 is officially off byc not of her own bidding. she will give me a paper describing who shall have her charries and who shall have her rp's, as of right now, this rp belongs ot no one, if you could wait until the rest of the day for acceptance, i shall give the rp away soon.
*sad face* "may you rest in peace mollybrownrox13))

Back
Top Bottom