School of the Mutants ~ RP ~ players needed

Quote: ((Her parents discontinued it, as well as banning her from books(*gasp!*), because of religion stuff))
(That is seemingly wrong to me, i suppose i was blessed to be born in a Christian home, i cant imagine how she feels right now, i would personally be very sad to lose all my hard work, hours upon hours of time spent here, and a lot of my friends, (Aside from those at school.) And that must be very hard for her.)

(That is seemingly wrong to me, i suppose i was blessed to be born in a Christian home, i cant imagine how she feels right now, i would personally be very sad to lose all my hard work, hours upon hours of time spent here, and a lot of my friends, (Aside from those at school.) And that must be very hard for her.)
(surprisingly, she is taking it very well guys. she doesn't like to talk about it, but she is still happy, but i don't think she is happy wiht ehr family, you know if u try to force someone to to do family stuff, u can, but they won't do it in a happy mood.just sayi'n)

Name: Mitch.
Gifts: Titanium, Smoke.
Crush: None.

Spouse: None.
Personality: Mitch is always smiling and happy, giving off a contagious aura of happiness, he loves to practice with his powers, and he never sees them as a hindrance to being normal.
History: Mitch was brought to the school by his parents when he was twelve, he knew why he was going, and didn't complain, he just gave into the fact that he had powers, and had the mindset he wouldn't ever complain, he would just be a normal person, he wouldn't hide his powers, he would use them consistently and accept them, and he promised his parents he would come visit if he was allowed.
Picture/description:

Already at school: Yes
Castoff or Runaway: Neither.

Other: Titanium, He produces Liquid Titanium instead of blood, and he can turn any part of his body into it. Smoke, He can turn any part of his body into smoke, or use it to make a Smoke screen. Saying that, he is not invincible, he can be cut, and killed normally, if you can hit him without him turning into Smoke or Titanium.
(Will my character be accepted, or is the switch of ownership still happening?)

Last edited:
[COLOR=333333]Name: Lily. Gender: Female. Age: 1. Gift: Levitation, Inferno. Crush: None. Spouse: None. Personality: Happy, always curious, likes everyone she meets, and always wants to have fun. History: Lily was born with her powers, but her parents did not throw her out, they loved her and cared for her as a normal child, but Lily's powers had gotten out of control, Lily and her family had gone on a walk in the city, and she was playing with her doll, but she saw a building on fire in the city, her powers went out of control, making that fire expand to unnatural proportions, hospitalizing dozens of people, so her parents, worried for Lily, and the other people in the city, went to The School of the Gifted, and asked for them to take care of her, and to make sure she was safe, and when she could control her powers, to send her back to them, but once her parents returned to the city, they we're unexpectedly caught in the middle of a gang shootout, and they we're killed, so Lily stayed at the school, and grew up there. Picture/description:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Already at school: Yes. Castoff or runaway: Neither. Other: Inferno is different from fire, in the way that it is much harder to control, and it is much more dangerous.[/COLOR]
((A, she's a bit too young, sorry and B, I think Inferno is a bit too close to one of Gertrude's abilities, but they should decide if it is or not))

Back
Top Bottom