School of the Mutants ~ RP ~ players needed

"Oh." Skylar said, feeling stupid now. "By the way, even if my eyes are fixed, I won't be able to see. My brain doesn't know how." her voice was now sad. She felt the familiar sting of when she was about to cry, but she quickly buried her tears.

"so?" cristy said raising an eyebrow, she was technically asking if she would give her a chance, except in one word.
~
Lucy looked to Spencer as the movie got over, "so did you like my choice?" she said happily, and her eyes looked tired now.

(wait, did they ever finish the movie, or was it the next day, help?)

Skylar let out a low growl of disapproval. "Fine. I'll go to your stupid school. " she said, "But only if I can leave whenever I want to." And it won't be long before I want to do that, she thought.

Skylar let out a low growl of disapproval. "Fine. I'll go to your stupid school. " she said, "But only if I can leave whenever I want to." And it won't be long before I want to do that, she thought.
cristy tried to jump up and down in excitement. "ahem, yeah sure. uh, i'll be back in two, let me go get he car." cristy had her vines pass her like a football going at a speed of 35 miles per hour, her eyes stinging and the wind hurt her face. she got to the car and then started it up and swerved to the front of the park. "come one! i know you can get into this car without my help!" she said to skylar.

((They're in the woods, not a park))

Skylar listened to Cristy's movements confusedly, trying to piece together what she was doing. She braced herself and started to try to hobble over to the car. Truth was, she couldn't get to the car without her help. She skidded on the ground as she fell, and tried to get back up again.

(hehe, i knew that.)

cristy saw her fall and realized she was still hurt. she groaned and her friends came to her aid, lifting skylar and gently putting her into the car. "see, told ya you could. i didn't even move a muscle." she said. she shut the door and sped off. it was about a 3 or 4 hour drive. "its along drive, so get some rest.

Amber looked out from her balcony over the front yard, lost in thought.

~~~
Lyra wandered into another alley and sat down to rest after looking around a bit. Quietly she ate the hot dog she had just stolen from a street vendor.

~~~
Jean went to the kitchen to get a snack, still thinking of what the professor had told Aaron and her earlier.

~~~
Dylan returned to the library to replace the book he had borrowed.

~~~
Spencer wandered the hallways quietly, thinking.

Back
Top Bottom