School of the Mutants ~ RP ~ players needed

((Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been on and that I haven't alerted you yet. But I will not be able to get on to RP right now but I hope to relatively soon. I HAVE NOT LEFT FOR GOOD. Please don't delete my charries! I will come back but I can't just yet. I'll just catch up to what's going on then. I'm really sorry.))

Name: Mitch.
Gifts: Titanium, Smoke.
Crush: None.

Spouse: None.
Personality: Mitch is always smiling and happy, giving off a contagious aura of happiness, he loves to practice with his powers, and he never sees them as a hindrance to being normal.
History: Mitch was brought to the school by his parents when he was twelve, he knew why he was going, and didn't complain, he just gave into the fact that he had powers, and had the mindset he wouldn't ever complain, he would just be a normal person, he wouldn't hide his powers, he would use them consistently and accept them, and he promised his parents he would come visit if he was allowed.
Picture/description:

Already at school: Yes
Castoff or Runaway: Neither.

Other: Titanium, He produces Liquid Titanium instead of blood, and he can turn any part of his body into it. Smoke, He can turn any part of his body into smoke, or use it to make a Smoke screen. Saying that, he is not invincible, he can be cut, and killed normally, if you can hit him without him turning into Smoke or Titanium.

Back
Top Bottom