Sdwd

That's not fat Tim. That's winter insulation!
wink.png
Besides.....round is a shape.
gig.gif
And that just means there's more of ya to love!
hugs.gif
As for making the offspring pay up, just tell them they're exempted from any inheritance until they make good on the bet. **insert evil snicker here!**

Happy New Year to You All, Second
woot.gif
What a great way to start a year with my chicken friends. I have beans in the pot and collards being readied. I am Southern you know.!!!! Love ya!! Gloria Jean
Happy 2013 y'all.
Gloria Jean, I should have done the greens and beans but I decided that since I would be the only one eating them this year I would not bother. [I am southern too] Now I wish I had made them.

Serrin, we have had strange weather here. Very little snow, maybe a total of 4 inches and it is supposed to be in the 40's again next week
idunno.gif
Texas got snow and we didn't??? Mind you I am not complaining but we do need it as the water levels in the lakes have dropped. Stay warm!

It's been a weired winter here and in the MTNS. of NC. this yr. too. Much to warm so far and not enough rain or snow. It feels like Spring or almost. I am in a Spring type mode wanting to hatch chicks and I KNOW I would regret it in Feb. Feb. hates me. It always has. Its Mean. It will be nice and warm, the sun so inviting I will get out and till to plant my early beets and carrot crop. I get the ground ready then that night a cold front from the north pole will slip in on an icey slide and freeze things up for another month and 1/2. Me and Feb, have never had any use for each other. As far as I am concerned it is totally useless. Gloria Jean

They're predicting the 40's next week and I'm thinking that's warm. Chickens don't seem to mind though they aren't laying eggs as much.

No lights in the coop yet, but soon as I have time to figure out how to do it all.

Stay warm,

Rancher

Anyone else like the collard greens at Cracker Barrel? It's the only place a Yankee can get them - I LOVE them.
droolin.gif
Do they have grits at Cracker Barrel in Yankee land? I came from a family of Yankees. I did not know what grits were until about 10 yrs ago. We were transplanted to VA.

There is one about an hour and half from me. I don't get there very often but I do like it.
I grew up eating grits.
droolin.gif
I can't seem to get DH to even try them.
hu.gif
More for me. I can't get anyone here to eat the greens either.

I don't post on this thread too often, but I do have a couple of pics I just have to share.
I've have the most delightful delaware cockerel. He has been raised in the house for the last month because he was the only chick to hatch...
He is rather spoiled. I can't think of a breed that I would rather hand raise than a delaware...

This boy likes to make sure you are LISTENING.... If there was ever a case of SDWD, this guy is it...

One month old...Are you feeling the SDWD ? ? ?

Back
Top Bottom