Sdwd

OH MY GOODNESS

Prayers sent....was there an accident?

Yes she needs our spiritual support the whole family does. No accident Scott he was found in his bed. Passed in his sleep. They are awaiting autopsy report for cause.

Mrs. Kathy and family has had a rough go here lately. Her strong will is being tested but through her faith she will carry on, I'm sure of this. She is an outstanding woman with much spirit. She will overcome.

Jeff

Yes she needs our spiritual support the whole family does. No accident Scott he was found in his bed. Passed in his sleep. They are awaiting autopsy report for cause.

Mrs. Kathy and family has had a rough go here lately. Her strong will is being tested but through her faith she will carry on, I'm sure of this. She is an outstanding woman with much spirit. She will overcome.

Jeff
Prayers have been sent . Her and Mike have had there recent share of bad events in life. They will have much sorrow , but are strong people and the spirit will pull them through.

Kathy, you know my thoughts and prayers are with you lady. Any time you need a shoulder, you also have my number. Draw your strength from family, God and your friends who care so very much about you.
hugs.gif

I don't know where they are either.????
hmm.png
I have been busy with all these chicks from Kathy, and the ones I have hatched out as well. Its just that time of yr. The tomatoes are blooming here now, the cukes vining and everything needing tying up, suckering and spraying for worms or beetles. They have me jumping. The house needed to be cleanned of mildew, OH I HATE THAT stuff. It gets all over the porches here. Clorox and elbow grease gets it gone but next yr. it will be back again. Its rained loads and I think it rained grass seed and weeds as well for the plants and gardens. So everything needs more weeding than normal. I guess were all in outdoor work mode. Take care

Scott: Where are you? Those Columbian Rocks I hatched for my BR are gorgeous. He loves them He has two hens and one Roo in spite of the eggs freezing in rte. with the PO early this yr. Thanks.

Last edited:
SDWDers? what's up where ya'll at?
We are out here but like Crazyhen said every body is busy. Last year at this time we were already into dry spell so I was watering. This year it has rained perfect for the grass and weeds.
I have cut grass more this year already than I did all last year. Ya see we bought a very good garden / fruit irrigation system this winter and I haven't even installed it because I need to keep cutting grass and spraying weeds. I guess you could call it rain insurance LOL . We had so much rain the garden washed out and had to replant the majority of it.

But heres some chicken PICs longest daylight day of year getting the last bugs at last light. The moon is already up middle of horizon.[ I can see on original but downsize lost it ]

Back
Top Bottom