Sdwd

South Florida is much too hot. It is humid and repressive. I prefer four seasons but a bit milder than You are. We do have days in winter where we might get a light snow. Also maybe a day or two below 20's . Most of the time the temp. is bareable. A light jacket is enough. Right now I have green grass on my hill.
My only problem here is the neighbor. Drugs, shooting , cursing burning stuff in the middle of the night etc. No laws this far from town much. No way to get protection if i reported them, so I stay quiet. Maybe this to will pass with time.

Pardon me if I'm out of line, but you might try praying them out. We had a neighbor once, with one child. Lord have mercy she and her little one were pains. Came home from church one night and the fire department was there boarding up the house. Seems she set her couch on fire.

Now I didn't specifically pray for a fire and no one got hurt thank the lord. She and her little terror were gone. Poor kid.

I have prayed and have continued to for the last 20 yrs. They are deaf to God I am afraid. I will continue. Also i have a big stick with hollow points. God did not make me stupid. Just an old lady at this point that sure hates to have her peace and quiet destroyed. I would love to let my hens out more but at this point it is not possible. I will have to save and just continue to make their run bigger each yr. They love the trees in their run. One of these days they will hopefully quiet down like their Daddy did earlier or someone other than me( they are in drugs) will take care of them. I hate it so bad. They were cute kids that love to have cookies with me when they were little. Such a terrible waste.

I have prayed and have continued to for the last 20 yrs. They are deaf to God I am afraid. I will continue. Also i have a big stick with hollow points. God did not make me stupid. Just an old lady at this point that sure hates to have her peace and quiet destroyed. I would love to let my hens out more but at this point it is not possible. I will have to save and just continue to make their run bigger each yr. They love the trees in their run. One of these days they will hopefully quiet down like their Daddy did earlier or someone other than me( they are in drugs) will take care of them. I hate it so bad. They were cute kids that love to have cookies with me when they were little. Such a terrible waste.
I will join you in prayer for this family. Miracles do happen
hugs.gif
It is sad I know. I'll ask God to do what he can to bring peace to your neighborhood. How He does it is up to him.
wink.png

What a shame that it usually isn't the parents that suffer the consequences of their bad parenting. If only they were the sole victims of their lack of involvement in their kids lives. No, sadly it's the rest of us who have to endure the product of indiscriminate breeding!
roll.png

What a shame that it usually isn't the parents that suffer the consequences of their bad parenting. If only they were the sole victims of their lack of involvement in their kids lives. No, sadly it's the rest of us who have to endure the product of indiscriminate breeding!
roll.png

With all due respect I doubt they see it as breeding. I just don't understand what goes through peoples mind when they have kids. What their plans are for their futures. What their hopes and dreams are for their kids. Not to mention how they expect to help them achieve them.

Even people NOT addicted to drugs and alcohol.

Tim, that was my rather feeble attempt to put it politely!
wink.png

No, no you don't need to be polite. You don't think they are do you? I've seen to much and imo all rules of politeness are off when kids are involved. Sorry if that seems harsh but sometimes a little truth needs to be spoken for the sake of the innocent.

Believe me I wish someone had spoken some truth to my mother. I've no doubt to some degree, I've been where these kids are now. Though today it's gotten even worse.

So, perhaps you agree with me when I say that reproduction should be a privilege reserved for the qualified and not a right?
wink.png

Well now I can't say that. Who would be put in charge of who gets to have kids and who is qualified? imo, folks should be made to be more responsible. Parent's should be called on the carpet for doing things we all know is not emotionally and physically healthy.

Though I do know even the best parents can have a kid who rebels. We all have issues it seems. Some of us it's with parents who don't properly raise their kids.
lau.gif
So far as I've seen no one has come up with the right formula for raising the perfect child.

At some point we all make our own choices.

Who would be in charge of deciding who could reproduce, you ask? Why, the tax payers of course!
wink.png
All I'm saying is, that if a person can't provide for said child, economically, they probably can't properly provide for that child in any other department and therefor probably shouldn't be having kids! Oh, and high school graduation or GED would be a good qualifier as well!
wink.png

Yes, I'm very opinionated on this subject. Yes, it has gotten me into hot water with many folks on more than one occasion. But, it's just my opinion.
old.gif
Take it for what it's worth.....about a buck fifty!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom