Sdwd

You two are cracking me up. Let me you give a quick run down of the event ahem first the participants:

LH - Moi DB - dingbat boy who bothered me DBS - Dingbat Car Salesman DBJ - Dingbat jerk that hired dingbat salesman and finally The Man - the big man himself, the owner of said dealership.

The event sequence:

LH - approached dealership door when DB approaches

DB: can I help you ma'am

LH: Do you put tires on the vehicles here?

DB: Sometimes

LH: Did you put them on that ------> Colorado?

DB: No ma'am

LH: Good now go away

LH gets in door of dealership when DBS appears

DBS: Good Morning ma'am did you see anything you liked on our lot?

LH: No (looking at signs on office doors)

DBS: Well ma'am we have some great

LH: yes, deals cars I get it, do you have a supervisor?

DBS: Yes but he does not sell the vehicles

LH: Good, I am not here to buy a vehicle, if I were I would not buy it from you because you are annoying and pushy Go A Way (still looking for the right sign on the doors)

DBS: But ma'am I could

LH: You COULD go find your supervisor for me now and stop annoying me, the more I am pestered by you the testier I shall become and I am rather pleasant right now which is about to change. Go get your supervisor kindly sir...now

LH: is left standing twiddling her thumbs for about 20 minutes or so when DBJ approaches and is clearly not happy being called out of his office and leaving his donuts and coffee behind.

DBJ: Ma'am my name is John and how can I help you this morning? His voice reeked of sarcasm which then pricked my temper and my sarcasm

LH: Well you can start by firing the obnoxious salesman that went to find you because he will be one of the causes of your business going under due to lack of revenue and his being a general ass. Then you could direct me to the man or woman in charge and who can explain to me why one of your trucks could have killed me last night.

DBJ: Our trucks do not kill ma'am *big smile*

LH: *big sneer* well the one I just bought less than a week ago tried to harm me, my husband, any number of other motorists and apparently did it all due it being hungry for pizza which must have been the cause of it leaping from the truck and bouncing down the dammmmd road 200+ yards and entering the drive thru of Little Caesers Pizza and politely hitting a woman's car to get to the pick up window first! So, I would say the dammmmd truck tried to kill a couple of people. Now who is in charge, clearly it is not you sir so go a fetch the person that is.

DBJ: ummmmmm eeeerrrrrr ummmmmm

LH: I spoke perfectly good english good man please find the owner and bring him or her to me...or direct me to them.

DBJ: *grumbling and walking away* I am almost positive I heard the word "biotch" under his breath which caused me to state loudy...."That is with a capital B sir"

somad.gif

So I waited and waited and walked and waited and walked and about 90 minutes later....a man approaches and was very sarcastic when he said

The Man: Are you the lady making loud complaints?

LH: No I am the lady that loudly instructed your supervisor that should he wish to call me a biotch to please do so in the appropriate atomosphere which would be BIOTCH. I am also the lady that purchased a vehicle here last Saturday that YOUR mechanic seems to have been sleeping when he put the tires on said vehicle. Do you wish to have this converssation here or behind closed closed doors?

The Man: Here is fine.

LH: Well alrighty then. So, all 6 lugs came off one tire, the tire came off the truck and hit another vehicle before stopping. Upon inspection and twisting a lug on another tire, it was noted that not a single lug out of the 24 total on the truck was properly tightened. This dear sarcastic man is liable and that dear sir is where I excel. While it may not make two dammns of a difference to you, it matters to me that my husband and I could have been injured or killed, it matters to me that an innocent bystander or motorists could have been killed due to your lack of diligence and your negligence. I could have been taking Spike to the vet and he could have been killed, while it does not matter to you, it matters to me. I also want you to take clear notes on the fact that I expect you to take care of this problem, correct it and make sure the truck's rear is safe and stable. I expect you to replace the lugs all the way around. I expect you to pick up the tab for the truck going to a mechanic of MY CHOOSING to have the brake housing, pads and rotors inspected, the rear axkle inspected, the alignment inspected and all four tires and wheels inspected for safety. If you do not agree to this, then my dear man we are done talking and I will take the matter to the nearest courthouse and we shall settle it there. Please do choose your path so that I may leave this establishment because I do not wish for the stupidity to wear off on me.

The Man: ummmm uuuggggghhh I am not ummmmm sure

LH: Please put it in writing and I shall take it to the mechanic I choose, they may bill you and you may pay for it. Should repairs be needed, that bill will also be sent to you. Do hurry for my time is limited this morning, I have urgent things to attend to.

The Man: What is so urgent that we cannot sit down and talk this through? I mean this is a serious issue.

LH: Serious to you, it was serious to me last night; today it is an annoyance. I must return home to let my chickens and ducks out, it will upset them to be inside after 10 am. So do hurry, I will wait here while you get the appropriate paperwork together.
big_smile.png

The Man: came back with the letter of obligation about 20 minutes later, I took it thanked him and walked out the door. The young DB was standing there and I turned to speak to him and he bolted. LOL

Ah well so be it. So, I am making the appointment for next week to have the truck checked out. I think everything is okay but the rear alignment may need to be tweaked, but the mechanic will tell me.

I actually behaved myself...I am proud of me.
lau.gif
gig.gif

When DH awoke the first thing out of his mouth...

Honey did yo go to the truck place? Yes dear I did

You were nice weren't you? Nicer than normal yes
gig.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
To which my response would have been.....Define "Nice".
gig.gif
lau.gif
lol.png
Oh how I would have loved to have been there with ya LadyHawk! Perfectly priceless! Especially when DB skedaddled as fast as his little legs could carry him when you turned to say one last thing to him!!

Gawds, I really do hate most used car salesmen. They're such smarmy, slimy, snarky creatures. [no offense to anyone here in that line of work] Not a job you could ever get me to do!! No sir! No ma'am! I have more self respect than that!
lol.png

Ya know what the difference is between a cat fish and a used car salesman is? One is a scum sucking bottom dweller, and the other is a fish!!!
gig.gif

And yes LH! I'm proud of you too! That was probably the most polite @$$chewing they'll ever get! And you didn't even need your gun!!!
lau.gif

Cetawin, I just love your descriptions. You really should write a book. Sounds like you handled it better than I ever could have. When I get angry, I tear up and loose all of the wonderful angry effect. You however could give lessons. I mean you had your point and made it with a bang. What could he have said...

And Serrin, Your words are so descriptive. Smarmy, slimy, snarky. I can just picture a snake slithering through the grass.

And good Saturday morning to all in the SDWD

Ah, Cetawin, you are a joy to my heart, a delight to my soul and the source of the best belly laughs I have had in a week! Brava, Madame, brava!!!!

I love the people on this thread!

Amy, throw treats on the ground and get them settled in - be out there with the camera, try to blend in with the scenery, and after the first frenzy is over, and they realize you have nothing more for them, then you will get some pictures. Understand this may take upwards of an hour.
lol.png

Last edited:
I must admit that I was in no mood for a "woman patronizing" male, nor was I gonna be told "well let's just calm down and have the mechanic look it blah blah blah.

I may be a female but I know how to change a tire and put it on, oh and I know the lugs must be tightened all the way down to keep the cute black rollly thing on the vehicle.
hmm.png

That's my pal! Sounds about right.

Pray for me. My younger son is coming up today to bring some "treasured items" he wishes for me to store in my tiny, already full, bsmt, where they will mildew with the rest of the stuff unless he buys me a dehumidifier. Guess I didn't mention that we may be moving and he'll have to locate his stuff if he ever comes back to the U.S.
hmm.png
It better not be lots of stuff or it may go in the chicken coop.

I know all too well about those already filled up storage areas. Our last home we lived in for 27 years, and raised 5 kids. Do you have any idea how much JUNK is accumulated and saved?
th.gif
At least when people move every few years they get rid of junk, it seems. We stayed and just kept adding!
gig.gif
When we moved from Iowa to Missouri we did alot of tossing, but still have way too many boxes of treasures (junk!) ....

Here's some updates on Suede and Smokey's daughter's Silk and Satin, and the grands, Ultrasuede's kids- comments appreciated- I am really delighted with how Silk and Satin are developing- Satin in particular, being darker blue, is showing some beautiful lacing:

27529_a_new_coop_and_orps_013.jpg
27529_a_new_coop_and_orps_012.jpg
27529_a_new_coop_and_orps_011.jpg
27529_a_new_coop_and_orps_007.jpg
27529_a_new_coop_and_orps_010.jpg
27529_a_new_coop_and_orps_008.jpg
27529_a_new_coop_and_orps_009.jpg

Here is Ivan the Terrible- at 4 weeks today
27529_a_new_coop_and_orps_014.jpg
27529_a_new_coop_and_orps_004.jpg

Boo- he has mastered stink eye
27529_a_new_coop_and_orps_017.jpg
27529_a_new_coop_and_orps_006.jpg

And beautiful little Belle, who is reminding me of a baby robin-
27529_a_new_coop_and_orps_018.jpg

Oh what beautiful Suede offspring.
love.gif
That Ivan The Terrible is a cutie pie.

Cyn, tell your son I may be coming for a visit in a month or so and he will have to sleep outside with Isaac. Because the cute dog and I are taking over the daybed.
gig.gif

DH wants to meet and old friend in NC for a day of shooting at the range and catching up so I told him he could go if he dropped me off with you. LMAO I will bring food and baked goodies for the crew
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom