Sdwd

Quote:
Agreed on all counts!!
big_smile.png
Tell her for me, if you'd be so very kind, that I miss her terribly and that nearly three weeks is an awfully long canoe paddle!!
gig.gif

Her and I have been corresponding through emails for the last, oh golly, three or four months. You know how time flies when you're having fun!
lol.png
And to think, it all got started on account of a reply to a thread on incubators and adding a fan to an LG that I made waaaay back when! Yup! She's a very dear lady. One whom I feel privileged to know!
love.gif
Give her a great big hug for me, won't you please?

We now return you to your regularly scheduled chicken chatter!!
lol.png

Last edited:
Update. Brittney saw her lab results for the first time. (WBCs show infection, if you don't know.) They should be less than 10,000. Her's were 24,000, and today are down to 20,000. Blood cultures are still growing. Urine continues to be full of bacteria. Honestly, I thought there would be much more improvement by now. Dr. told her she will stay there awhile, and told her she would still have pain a while longer. Today her headache has returned, and she is getting little relief. I am beginning to think there is more to this. I am going to work today, and do a little more research on this myself. I don't understand this headache bit. Her BP is relatively normal.

Oh Kathy!! That doesn't sound good at all. But at least now she's under the care of what appears to be a much more conscientious doctor. Hopefully these issues will be brought under control and back to normal levels in a very short time. Is Brittany prone to bad headaches/migraines? Or is this something new for her? The baby: how is he doing? Did the ultrasound or other tests indicate that the baby is under any kind of distress that they can't account for??

All of my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family Kathy. Draw strength from your family and of course your friends here at BYC [of which I count myself among that number] and know that we're here to help pull you through.
hugs.gif

fl.gif
fl.gif
Here's hoping for an update indicating that she is getting much better, later today!
fl.gif
fl.gif

Now, now don't worry things will be fine. The more she's see Mom stress the more she stresses. DD is staying here cuz she was getting migraines which she has had before. She passed out at the Chinese store. Had to wear a heart monitor and had all the blood and stuff. Now she's home and doing better. Tell DD to drink lots of water and try to relax and not worry. Lots of water.

Miracles can happen to those that trust the Lord.

Rancher

Kathy, praying here for Brittany and baby. At least her WBC have dropped a little. How about the fever? Remember, those pregnancy hormones can wreck havoc with migraines. Perhaps the combo of bad infection and pregnancy have really triggered unusual migraines. We do see an increase in migraines in our preg. patients at my office. Im hoping and praying that once the infection and stones are under control, the migraines will go away.

Just know you are all in our prayers.

Kathy, I am so sorry about yoour DD. Fever always brings my headaches as do infection. That is a lot of infection. Are they going to bust up the stones so she can pass them or just try to control the infection. I know this has her scrared to death for the baby.
hugs.gif
and prayers for you and yours. Gloria Jean

erm, I dunno what SDWD means, but I'll take a guess just cause Im really bored
roll.png
Silly Ducks Waddling Dumbly (
tongue.png
)
Sad Dogs Walking Dirtily
Southern Division Western District
San Dieguito Water District
School District of Wisconsin Dells
San Diego Water Department
San Dieguito Water District's
Senior Data Warehouse Developer
Standard Deviation of Wind Direction

Ok, Im done

Quote:
On a completely random yet marginally related note......I had a cat (Mr Kitty) who was a really aggressive and sickly tomcat who showed up one day. Covered in mange, upper respiratory, etc....so I started treating him...mange got better but his health declined......to where I took him to the vet for bloodwork. Assumed FELV or FIV.....he was too aggressive to handle awake so they sedated him to get a full blood panel.....turns out some liver values that should be between 1 and 100 were......1800! He had no actual diseases but was basically in liver failure.....probably from the ivermectin used to treat his mange....so was neutered and treated with meds for 10 days. Within a few months his values tested in the 100 range. 7 years later, he is perfectly fine and dandy.

Back
Top Bottom