Sdwd

I think hat last pic's cockerel shows some feathers on the outside top of the leg...it does not appear to go all the way down though. hmmmmm

Now mind you, I am on some narcotic pain killers but I still see feathers on the top of those shanks.

Well, I am glad I was never blatantly rude to Andrea. I have sent her an email with a link to that page. Honestly, Andrea was what I thought a very good person. I mean, really, she even went out of her way to get eggs to me ..... she even paid the postage on Express Mail so I could have them overnight. And the packaging was most excellent. I really think she is an honest person, and I think that picture proves that some of them did in fact have lightly feathered shanks.
he.gif

Oh, the drama of this deal just continues!
gig.gif

Quote:
I had a margarita, but I see them, too. And in the first pic as well it looks like you can see feather stubble (or is that margarita?).

Yes, I see it in the first picture, too ...... AND I don't even drink!
lau.gif

Okay, get ready to throw the rotten eggs at me, but.......I dont like Coronation Sussex. There, I finally said it. I feel much better.

They look like someone sneeked over to Scotts house, grabbed his Columbians, threw them in the washing machine with some Tide, and put in too much bleach, and it bleached their black markings. They look.....faded. I dont like em. Not even a little bit.

No, no, no ..... No rotten eggs thrown! I dislike Seremas, Games, Bantams, and a few others .... Just personal preferences, that's all.

I happen to love the Lavender color, and I love my Light Sussex birds. The combination drew me to them. I love them!

Back
Top Bottom