jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I promise you we'll take good care of Cheyenne, and keep her amused for 24 hours. Not a lot of help, I know, but that's all I can offer besides a listening ear. You have my number, babe; Use it whenever you need to. Heaven knows I've filled yours enough!
hugs.gif

Thank you Lori...she is looking so forward to it. She will have her little bag packed, her asthma medication and a medical authorization for you and DH. An she took a picture of Beth on her cell phone last night so you would know what she looks like. hahahaha

Beth met Napolean the little Frizzled Serama rooster....and she is soooooo hooked on that little sweetie. *snicker* I foresee bantams in Beth future.

Two dogs almost met their maker just a bit ago. Of course, this always happens when I'm expecting a package and leave the driveway gate open.
roll.png
Tom shot at their feet with his 38 and it didn't even faze them. If they'd been going after my chickens, there would be two less dogs owned by irresponsible people today. DH was going outside when he saw one of them inside the fence and one outside. The one inside went over the livestock fencing and ripped it off the tree and the steel post so we have repairs to do. That one was a huge dog, looked like Casca.

Dogs are one of my biggest predator fears. We are a couple miles from the dog pound, and I swear people just dump off dogs in the area, as if they are gonna go knock on the door to the place.
rant.gif
Don't take any chances, Cyn. Go get 'em, Tom!

They didn't get near Suede, but they were running outside the main chicken pen on the downside of the hill between us and the Wilsons--Ladyhawk, you'll know where I mean. Isaac had all the girls crammed against the top of the fence by the coop in one big group and I think he was getting ready to do battle if they got inside. When Tom went out the door, he saw the black one almost to the Firetower pen and he ran inside for the weapon. When he came out, the black dog was running back and forth trying to get back on the other side to his mixed breed husky looking companion and he broke the fence climbing back over it. They were up on the property but just outside the perimeter fence when DH put a bullet in the ground near them. They didn't even blink at that. The black one was very tall with silky-looking hair just like Casca. In about 60 seconds after the shot, we heard someone whistling for their dog.
hmm.png

Go Isaac! It amazes me how the girls know their "something is around" alarm and their "get your azzes against the wall" alarm ...

Gotta love those roosters...fearless, devoted and unyielding.

Back
Top Bottom