Sdwd

Kathy,
congratulations on the new grandbaby
clap.gif

Cetawin,
your family is still in my nightly prayers.glad to hear your Sis has a great doctor.and from what i have read on here i know you'll straighten the other stuff out.sounds like some people need a good...
smack.gif

Scott,
those are some beautiful birds
thumbsup.gif

Nella,
hope your root canal went well - so you can get back to planning/building.i know you have a bunch of coop/brooder plans but do you have any trapnest plans?

Junior

LadyHawk, my e-mail went spacey on me. I can send the letter in the morning, or post it on here. Up to you, Sweetie!
hugs.gif

BTW, I know this isn't very modest of me, but I think it's a good one (if they'll even read it).

After the ex got into trouble, before he committed suicide, we had to go through the home visit thing.
Have your address book handy; they will ask a LOT of questions about how to contact various family members. No one was ever contacted. I think they were mostly making sure we kept in touch with various people (isolation check). Does that make sense?
Also, she had the kids answer a lot of those questions; again, to see how much they knew.

After all that rigamarole, the lady spent most of her time with each of the kids.

I know it will be a trial to be patient with this whole experience, but please do. The person coming out is just doing what s/he's been asked to do, no malice intended on her (or his) part.

Feel free to use my name and number as an emergency contact, if you'd like.
thumbsup.gif

Long Sdwd day! From all the rain we got here, my run completely sunk. There was a whole foot in between the ground and the bottom of the run, so with only ten minutes, I had to stack bricks all around the run to assure the chickens wouldn't get out.
somad.gif
Good thing I went out to check on 'em! Today when I got back from play rehearsal (I'm an actor by the way) all the bricks were scattered and LUCKILY the chickens hadn't gotten out. But it only rained this morning, and not very much, so I'm confused of why this happened... I'm beginning to think that something got in the run.
barnie.gif

Last edited:
What's a trapnest?

Root canal done........vicodin procured. I think I scared the pharmacist.....45-50 minute wait! I was all "CAN YOU SEE THE PAIN ON MY FACE?!?!?!". He was all "......yes, ma'am....".

Took vicodin last night and ate mashed potatos and a milkshake for dinner. About to take some advil for breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom