Sdwd

They might be 20 miles from Ladyhawks exit, but remember, it takes 30 mins to get from the interstate to her house,....
wink.png

Yard full o' rocks :

They might be 20 miles from Ladyhawks exit, but remember, it takes 30 mins to get from the interstate to her house,....
wink.png

Plus 3 stops for phone calls because they keep thinking they hear banjo music....​

Yard full o' rocks :

Quote:
Plus 3 stops for phone calls because they keep thinking they hear banjo music....

They better use a landline or tin cans 'cause cell phones havent gotten there yet.....​

Yeah, and if they holler it will echo and they will get responses that make them
hide.gif

Quote:
They better use a landline or tin cans 'cause cell phones havent gotten there yet.....

Yeah, and if they holler it will echo and they will get responses that make them
hide.gif

Seems like there was a welcome sign as I got off the interstate that said something like "Boy, you sure have pretty lips"

PLUS it takes a while to roll out red carpet. . . . . . . and has everyone practiced their bowing, scraping and groveling? THE DIVA IS ABOUT TO ARRIVE!

Oh, my baby girl JOJO, you are almost there!
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

We do the bun dance a lot around here!

Last edited:
Yard full o' rocks :

Quote:
hide.gif

Seems like there was a welcome sign as I got off the interstate that said something like "Boy, you sure have pretty lips"​

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

It was probably posted by a 350 pound 65 year old man wearing golf shorts and a tank top that said "Sexy!"

Quote:
Seems like there was a welcome sign as I got off the interstate that said something like "Boy, you sure have pretty lips"

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

It was probably posted by a 350 pound 65 year old man wearing golf shorts and a tank top that said "Sexy!"

All that and a DRY COUNTY to boot.....I still have a hard time believing that one this day in age

Back
Top Bottom