Sdwd

Oh good lord woman!
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif

You should make them and sell them! LOL. You could make millions with that kind of stash.......

Quote:
That's REAL?? How long did that take you?? Probably longer than I've been alive!

We have snow flurries! Yay! Maybe we will get snowed out tomorrow so I won't have finals... Please???????

I haven't seen my chickens since Thursday... Hopefully my mom has been taking good care of them. We go to pick up the new label for my egg cartons tomorrow. Two and a half dozen down.

Quote:
lau.gif
Indeed! Great minds DO think alike Nella!!!
lau.gif
Kathy, I'm drooling over here.
droolin.gif
The closer I get to converting the storage shed into the craft shed, the more I'd give my eyeteeth to have a stash like that! How many years of *ahem* "collecting" does that represent? Surely it didn't happen over night!
lol.png

We're having a nice little blizzard today. Temps have dropped from 36* at 9 a.m. to now 23* and continuing to go down. Tomorrow night is expected to be 12* so that means we'll be in the single digits..in Georgia...in Dec. That's nuts.
sad.png

Kathy that is really a STASH!
ep.gif

Speckledhen we are having the same blizzard here. Ugh! the walk to the coop was trecherous. I slipped twice but had a railling I was holding too. Now the snow has picked up harder. I sure am glad we made the water warmers. They have kept the water nice and unfrozen. My flock got extra butternut baked squash, spinach and black oil sunflower seeds with their reg. layer and scratch feed.
fl.gif
I hope I can get down there tomorrow. Everyone stay safe. Gloria Jean

Back
Top Bottom