Sdwd

oooohhhh yuk Beth not me, that has been known to cause computer crashes....Chy and Jo okay but me? blech I was having fun with my photo app on my phone and made that cute little card with Jo and Cheyenne...I loved it!

7630_cache_1293262125870.png

Well, 2010 is going to kick my butt right up the very last minute. I really do not know how much more I can take emotionally...sheesh enough already. My sister is going through those horrible radiation treatments...treatments that she can only have once in her lifetime and now she catches a cold/bug....they are continuing the treatments and treating her bug but if she runs a fever, the radiation treatments are stopped....if they are stopped for more than a day or two, they cannot restart them so this could all be over really quick. *sigh* then when I think that is my bad news for the day...oh no it cannot stop there....let's have mom call to tell me my father was just admitted to the hospital because his legs are swollen and he has fluid building up in his lungs which is turn is causing his heart condition to rear its ugly head. So, they are monitoring dad, running tests to check for clots in his legs and trying to get the fluid building up stopped.

I need to hug a chicken and my horse for hours and mentally escape the planet or just have a good ole fashioned nervous breakdown complete with crying jags.
roll.png

Last edited:
Oh, Ladyhawk, I LOVE that picture! That is soooooooo cool ! I wish I was not so techno challenged.

I am so sorry to hear about your dad and sis. I sure do hope 2011 is a better year for you. Be sure to take care of yourself. With all this stress I know that is difficult.
hugs.gif

Cetawin, thats a beautiful card!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad and Sister. I hope your Sis stays well enough to keep up the radiation and they get your Dads swelling figured out.
hugs.gif
fl.gif

Cetawin, I am so sorry about your Sister. If I understand correctly the radiation therapy can cause your resistance to infection to go down some too and can acct. for the cold she has. I pray she will over all of this soon.
That Pict. of Cheyenne and Jo shows a connection of human to horse that is magical. I saw a special on PBS the other night about the horses of Jo's type and I can understand anyones admiration of them. They are almost spiritual in their majestic way.

So sorry Nick about your Grandmomma. Losing a Granparent is losing your history. There is so much I would have loved to ask mine since they are gone. Their love is a special magical kind too.
hugs.gif

Kathy they sure are your Dogs chickens just look at that dedicated stance. LOL

I am still on Vacation on the coast with my family and Oh! How wonderful it has been.
Miss you all and hope you had the best Christmas ever. Gloria Jean

Cetawin,
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
Good grief, woman, let this be over with! Prayers for you, your sister and your father. And may 2011 be your year of peace and calm, and prosperity and fun times with Jo and chickens, your DH and Cheyenne- you have had enough.

Gloria Jean - does Cloud come from Arctic chicken stock or something? That girl goes out in the worst of it - she is the first one out, the last in, and parades around in the snow like a polar bear! And she is laying! I still just love her to pieces.

Back
Top Bottom