Sdwd

Awwwww, Amy, I am so sorry Clarissa is gone.
hugs.gif
She had a wonderful life with you. You know she was happy.

Amy - sooo sooo sorry to hear about Clarissa - and we will be glad she has moved away from pain and troubles - IF that is any sort solice. When I lost my Patsy - that pic of her looking likr that is burned in memory now. So sorry

And Nick hope you get thru the rest of the day with your Grandmas burial- it wil let easier as time goes - but you will remember her and have her in your heart

Perhaps we need to start 2011 Better!!!!

So what is ever yone doing tonight if anything? I will drink wine and be in bed by 10 lol NOT a fan of this night - as a matter of fact my friends and i are meeting tomorrow night for dinner and drinks! I am 43 - over the big new years eve deal

Amy, so very sorry about Clarissa. I have certain departed girls I miss more than others, notably Ivy and Olivia. They are such vibrant little souls while here and though I am glad they are no longer suffering, I selfishly wish they had stayed with me longer. They have added immeasurable joy to my life, they really have.

Tonight is the same as any other night, except that I'm sure my dog will be shaking and scared if someone shoots off fireworks.

Well 7/9 chicks here! Thats great considering they came all the way from California. Then I came home to find that one of the BCM girls laid their first egg.

62331_willy_014.jpg

Congratulations, Brandon! Great hatch! THAT is a most beautiful egg! WOOO HOOOO ! I do so like those dark eggs!

New Year's celebration same as any other time here. We never have been party people or even very social. We used to have family and kids had friends come over and we would play table games and cards all night.

I am hatching for the annual Mahonri New Year's hatch, and have 3 out already...... so I will have my nose to the bator all night, I imagine.

2.gif
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL !

Amy I'm so sorry! Probably in my grandmas chicken-lovin lap.

Happy New Year! I'll be staying up and being crazy with my friends LOL. And of course the chickens will be getting drunk on blueberries.

Back
Top Bottom