Sdwd

Boone looks great, Brandon!

Yes, Nick, Nugget and crew are in the green and red six-sided Firetower coop to the left of the main coop. It's 27 sf or so, so plenty of room for them to stay as long as I need them to, plus, they get to look out of two windows and see much more than they could if they were still in the broody pen underneath Zane.

Quote:
Snowhunter....I am so sorry. Been there, done that, still wearing the T-shirt. If there's any advise or help I can give ya please let me know

Praying that it will be very short and the next job will be a better fit for y'all.....God will provide!

Scott

Snowhunter I am so sorry. I will pray that this is short term and that it is for a better opportunity which right around the corner.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Oh my! I am so sorry. Things will get better and you are in my prayers. Please tell me if you need anything. Though I'm not quite sure what I could do...
smile.png

The most embarrassing thing EVER happened today. I couldn't find my sneakers, and needed to go to the bank, so I put on my snow boots by the door just to wear something I could sip on. Well I go through Starbucks, through a parking lot, through an elevator and into a bank when I realize that I'm wearing my Gf's Uggs. AKK! No wonder everyone was laughing!
th.gif
lau.gif

Thanks so much yall. I really appreciate it and it means a lot to me
hugs.gif

Now to battle for unemployment and get some things wittled down as best we can.
fl.gif

Oh Nicole! I am so sorry!
hugs.gif
Tell me please, what kind of a job, besides one with a great paycheck, should I be praying for, for your DH? What line of work is he in? Maybe I might no someone who knows someone.....six degrees of separation you know. It's how a very dear friend of mine got his job that he just started this week!
wink.png
hugs.gif
And I'm certainly adding you and DH into my prayers. I hope for both of you that the gap in employment is very narrow!

Thank yall, so very much
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
It helps so much just knowing yall are sending good vibes and prayers
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

DH is an a diesel mechanic/industrial maintenance man, though due to disabilities, he's been trying to work with the VA for vocational rehab. Nothin yet there. He's got a possibility of a temp job as a millwright, makin double what he was before. Still a temp thing, but its something
fl.gif
Plus some odds and ends mechanical work for the BILs company.
fl.gif
And maybe this is just a good jumpstart for the farm
hu.gif
we were planning on getting things done this spring, but I guess the timetable just moved up some
th.gif

Amy, not sure what kinda job he is REALLY wanting. Something with good hours that he doesn't have to do too much physical work would be good! Though anything is better then nothing
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom