Sdwd

Snowhunter, so sorry to hear that
hugs.gif

But you never know, maybe this will be the start of something new and exciting! Quick, make up that honey-do list before he finds out how comfy the couch is.

yuckyuck.gif
Nella, you crack me up girl!

Nicole, prayers and a position firmly in my mind now! I'll give a shout out to a friend in Florida who has connections all over the south and see what he knows. He is the friend that found my other friend the job in New Orleans.
wink.png
So,
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
everything is crossed. Hopefully we can all put heads and hearts together and find something for both your DH and Scott. This is the year that none of my friends goes unemployed gosh darn it!!
rant.gif
hugs.gif

WHEW, what a day ..... exhausting, running in circles. I hate running errands. I much prefer to just stay home with the chickens.

I had to go to the Social Security office, the bank, tour 2 facilities for placement possibilities, go to the hospital, and then for stress relief, I cleaned out 5 brooders, and started cleaning out the layers coop .... which did not get finished.

These 5 Cochins are so dang cute! I hope they get huge!
lol.png
The mixes are interesting too .... wait a sec, I gotta get a picture of them ....

Look at these .... they are cute! They actually look like a dark chocolate. They are from red hens (RIR or Buckeye) and any rooster, but likely the Marans. One has feathered feet....

31282_dscf3825.jpg

31282_dscf3826.jpg

31282_dscf3827.jpg

Nella,
gig.gif
gig.gif
too funny!!
gig.gif
We have tons of honey do's to do... though most of it is farm stuff, for the owner, best way to pay rent is workin it off
wink.png
We should be able to do enough in the next few weeks to pay for 2 or 3 months rent
ya.gif

Amy, oh thank you SO much!! I can't even begin to express how much I appreciate that!!!
love.gif
Definetly good vibes for Na and Scott
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Kathy, AWWWWWW BEBIES!!!
love.gif
wee.gif
love.gif

Awww!
love.gif
What cute little fuzzy butts! I want some!!! No! Wait! That was NOT an invitation Kathy!!
gig.gif
I've got my hands full right now as it is, TYVM!

Note to all: You have to be very careful of what you say around Kathy with regards to wanting certain chickens! You might find your casual wishes being granted!
gig.gif

Good for you on the cleaning operations today! Happiness is a clean coop! So, how did the job prospecting go? Anything interesting? Any definite leads? I hope you find exactly what you're looking for right away Kathy, but I must admit. I'm going to miss you like crazy around here during the day. The place won't be the same without ya!
hugs.gif

Oh dear God! Please tell me there's something wrong with that bird and that that is not an actual breed!?!?
th.gif
And I thought Turkens were UGLY!
gig.gif
Errmmmm...I think I'll pass on the recipe too there Kathy. Looks too ....too.....too...I dunno...but whatever it is, I want no part of it!
lol.png

Well, that's a dang ugly bird there. Yikes.

So today at lunchtime, it was clear and normal. A little chilly but nothing out of the ordinary. Dry and clean outside....yesterday it was in the 50's, I think.

Went inside at 1pm from lunch.....came outside at 5:30 to this.

164184_1528987470083_1396616701_31166220_477882_n.jpg

My car is the one on the right. Say whaaaaaaaaaaaat........

Back
Top Bottom