Sdwd

I can't get the pictures uploaded. I have tried 4 times and it keeps timing out. Darn Hughesnet .... no, wait, I don't have Hughesnet. Anyway, dang satellite server!
somad.gif

Morning all...

Meet Ms Lily, my rescue kitty from the hunting club. Here are a few pix of her this morning in my office, trying to keep her from waking up the rest of the house. She does NOT like closed doors!! She is truly a love bug

25882_cimg2265.jpg

25882_cimg2264.jpg

25882_cimg2266.jpg

Reflection of the flash makes her look a bit spooky, huh??

Cetawin,
tongue2.gif
Neener neener neener!!
tongue2.gif
gig.gif

Yard full o' rocks :

<snip>
25882_cimg2266.jpg

Reflection of the flash makes her look a bit spooky, huh??

lau.gif
She looks just like this battery operated toy we had as kids. It had green glowing eyes, rolled around on the ground and would open this huge mouth and slurp up balls!
gig.gif
It was called "Odd Ogg"! If you ever saw one, you'd see the resemblance!
lol.png

How you coming on them pictures Kathy?? We wanna see!! We wanna SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

First one hatched, pictured in the incubator. Both hatched without a problem. I am thinking they are both male. Look at the spot on the top of their heads..... These were just a couple test eggs I tossed in. Now I am ready! All 4 New Hampshires are producing fertile eggs now.

31282_dscf4090.jpg

31282_dscf4095.jpg

31282_dscf4096.jpg

Yes Kathy, I see the white patch on the back of the head. But I think maybe with crosses such as these, you might be able to better determine based on the color of the toes. I know with my little bunch of mutts, all of the girls had the darker toes and shanks. No matter! You're gonna need a bunch of both for your project!
ya.gif
They're just so cute!! Are you ever gonna give that big BR roo a name for heaven's sake?!? He needs a name ya know!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom