Sdwd

Quote:
Well said!
thumbsup.gif

When it gets to be more work than enjoyment is when it is time to take a step back and re-think things a bit.
That is what happened when our boys were doing 4-H. As long as they were having fun with it, great. But when they decided it was no longer fun then we finished out the year and called it quits. Mind you it took a few years
th.gif

Shoot, next thing you know, Kathy will be like me. 31 chickens left and still another 9 for sale. What will I do with myself with only 22 chickens?
th.gif

Last edited:
Oh Kathy I was hoping to get some of your awesome beautiful heritage birds - I want to say plymouth rocks that were on auction recently but that may not be the "correct" name......Do you have any of those that you will be posting up or can be straight ordered? But I hear what you are saying...One can miss summer if we're not too careful!

Quote:
OHHHHH........ The Delawares! How could I forget? I'm so sorry! Really, I'm interested in that project. I can't wait to see how it turns out, but I'm so confused on how it doesn't make Black Sexlinks.

Go back and review your sexlink thread, Nick.
wink.png

Barred FEMALE makes sexlinks.

Oh, I just read that a few hours ago! Woops.

Laura... Adorable! And you know they're Kathy's since they do the signature "post on the fabric" thing!
lol.png

Nella, I am praying for you. You guys would just hate to have the amount I have, wouldn't you?

Nancy... Kathy has good rocks, I believe.

Last edited:
Okay... About hoarders, I thought I'd share this with you:

There is a hoarder living in my neighborhood. She doesn't leave the house much, and is so sweet. She isn't very social, and I feel so sorry for her. Every time I walk the dogs, or something I always stop by and say hi, just for fun. Only one light is ever on, the middle, upstairs. I was so happy when she added some grass to her yard, and hate it how everyone is afraid of her. One person even called her a "wannabe normal person". She is such a nice person. I am the only person who talks to her, and whenever I try to tell people how nice she is they just give me a weird look and seem disgusted. It is something that people can't help, and I feel so sorry for them. I would love to help them.
hit.gif

I have a phobia of becoming a hoarder. I often force myself to throw away memories that I know I'll never look at, or old pics of my phone, just to make sure I don't start those habits!

Back
Top Bottom