Sdwd

Oh Knox I love the Saddlebred and Standardbreds as well...very classy horses. I actually owned a Saddlebred named "Doc" that was used in various movies. He passed away at what I thought was age 29 but turned out he was 32 years old. He went on his last ride in December 2006 in Oregon. What a love he was.

Jo has had 3 babies....2 out of Stallion named Odyssey and 1 out of stallion named Bey Merlot. 2 Fillies and 1 colt. Let me see if I remember their named. Rockstar, Ruby Jo and Miss America. Miss America and her baby were also futurity champs like Joleta Ruby Jo was her last foal from 1995 if I remember correctly and I am not sure what she has done career wise. The colt I believe was gelded.
sad.png
But I think that if I breed her that it will be before she 18 years old as for a delivery time (my personal preference is to stop breeding at 18, not beyond) and she would have to be bred to Odyssey or it will take one hell of a pedigree and a perfect looking and built Stallion to get Jo. Aside from Odyssey, Beth will have a definite say in the Stallion used because I trust her judgment and she knows what traits Jo needs. Even though she has told me and I know what to look for, I would rely on Beth's eye to see anything I missed and what have you.

I have photocopies of pics of her babies, one day when Beth finds the photos, she can maybe scan them or send them or send me copies but you can go to a website Allbreedpedigree.com and search for registered arabians and put in BA Joleta Bey....he pedigree will come up and there is the option to select offspring...all three babies will come up and you can select them individually and see their pictures and such as well as get their registered names to search them out on the web. They are all three out there.
smile.png

Jo's Babies

Last edited:
I added a link to her offspring page for you. Just select the reports button on the left top and select progeny. They will come up

Yes, she was leased for breeding by other breeders that wanted her babies, she was transported from her last breeder home to me having not been bred. If I breed her it will be hard for me to NOT raise and keep the baby. Hahahaha. Being a breeder is not my cup Of tea I have a hard enough time selling my chicks not sure where they are going and so forth can you imagine the neurotic mess I would be with a foal?
th.gif

Last edited:
Har get a rubbermaid tote and pour the bag into it and check out the bottom half to third of the bag, that is where it hides if they store the feed seams out or down.
smile.png

Also one bag was accidentally stamped with the store recd date which should have been no more than 45 days ... I bought it in end of august it was recd in early february

Last edited:
Hey Kathy, I was looking at the New Hamps today...mine are all pretty dark. 2 boys (1 is runty) and 4 girls. They weren't too terribly close but I didnt notice much black in the hackles on 3 of them...tiny bit on the 4th.

You know what this means? I need MORE MORE MORE lol.

got any hatching out any time soon?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom