Sdwd

Cyn, I sure hope Meg doesn't suffer. Whatever her fate, she has had a happy life and given you much happiness.

Oh, my gosh..... I slept half the day away yesterday (worked the night before), AND I slept ALL night, too! I never sleep that much, but I gotta say, it sure felt good. It was a beautiful day yesterday, and today is gonna top out near 50. (36 right now) I hope it is not so windy and I can get some darn leaves raked up.

Gloria Jean, I hope I have that same luck and that I have more female F2s than it looks like now!

I really like the barred buff bird, too. I wonder if they would breed true. If the Dels breed true, then I am thinking it is possible that the buff barred may breed true.
idunno.gif

Kathy + sleep = DOES NOT COMPUTE! Glad you got some much needed rest! It would be interesting to know if the buff barreds breed true. If so, you could have a whole new breed there, Kath. Delabuffs?

She's eating some chick starter and talking to me. Misted her with Oxine for about 15 minutes-can't hurt, might help a tad with her breathing, but of course, it can't fix reproductive issues.

Ohhh! I like that! Buff Barred Rockshires! Definitely has a spiffy ring to it!
thumbsup.gif

Nella, what are you confuzzled about now?!?

Cyn, I'm keeping everything crossed and prayers lifted up for Meg. Such a sweet little girl! If it's her time, I hope it is swift. If it's not, then I hope that she gets over this quickly and you can both get back to enjoying life!
hugs.gif

Kathy? and Sleep? Said in the same breath? Naaaw....just not possible!
gig.gif
Hope your batteries are fully charged now Kathy. You're probably going to need the rest once you see how much the work has piled up from your mini hibernation!
happy-smiley-643.gif

We'll be under a winter storm watch beginning at 2:00 pm my time.
hide.gif
I'm just glad Denny decided to make a quick trip into town yesterday afternoon to get a few things we were running low on. They're saying as much as 6 inches of snow in some areas. Not that 6 inches of snow could stop us if we really needed to get into town. It's all those fidiots who forgot how to drive in snow over the summer that worry me!
barnie.gif
Them people is just down right scary!!
ep.gif
"Yeah fool! You have a great big SUV and you can go like a bat outta H-E-Double Hockey Sticks. But! Can you STOP in time!?!"
4.gif
Fidiots, I tell ya! And the countryside is full of them!
roll.png

The number of accidents during first snow fall has always amazed me- Amy I hope the snow is light or misses you entirely!

Buff Rockshires. Yes. I likum that name. Why did I think the buff chicks were only going to be female? Where did I get that from? You really have a trio? Well heck, ask the genetics experts how to breed those - they were right on the Dels so far. Everyone else is inventing breeds, you might as well. After all, we now have Delaweggers.

Quote:
NO, Amy! That can't be! Dec 22 is the first day of winter.
lau.gif

Be safe there, girl! Beware of those crazy drivers!
hugs.gif

I am freezing cold today. Just can't get warm. It is 44 outside right now, but the wind makes it feel sooooo cold.

Personally like George - i love that look - those roosters -whatever name they would be are stunning to me. I once saw at an auction a rooster marked just like that but had to be mixed with a Langshan - excat coloring but long legged - tall and the very upright tail feathers - stunning - will never forget that guy - and he crowed the deepest crow i have ever heard

Back
Top Bottom