Sdwd

Hey Jeremy she is beautiful! That is exactly what my del eggs look like.

Thanks all for your kind words - its almost embarrassing to be sad about a sheep. I swear i told a girl i work with and she looked at me sort of like and? whats so bad about that ? LOL some dont get it so nice to know people here at least dont think i am crazy!

Quote:
big_smile.png

Quote:
No not crazy at all to learn to appreciate and love all the creatures God made for us. I cried over my first flock loses too. Hope you feel better knowing that we all do understand. Actually i would not like to be around someone who was not upset by the loss of an animal friend.
hugs.gif
Gloria Jean

Jeremy she is a beauty. I can not wait to see the egg she lays.

Last edited:
Knox, I'd be willing to bet, if you asked your female co-worker who expressed a lack of understanding and compassion at your loss, if she has any pets, the answer would be in the negative.
wink.png
Those who have never experienced the depth of unconditional love that animals bring to our lives are not likely to understand and therefore will have no empathy for the loss. Keep your distance from that one, my friend.
old.gif
She has no clue!
smack.gif

Well, now I'm getting a bit concerned: Remember our Annie? Remember that she graduated high school this last spring? Remember that she moved out in July? And started college full time this fall? Well, she came home for an overnight visit last Friday. She's still here!
hide.gif
I sure hope she isn't planning on quietly slipping back into our home and our routine. I was enjoying the peace and quiet so very much! Not to mention a food bill that is a third of what it was when she was still living at home!
hmm.png
I love her dearly, but this is one old hen who is definitely done with brooding and is thoroughly enjoying an empty nest!
barnie.gif

My 32 yr old son Chris was here for over a month between overseas teaching assignments and it wasn't easy to have a grown kid living here in this small house for that long. I sympathize!

Meg has improved greatly. No hard breathing for two nights straight. Since today is very warm, we put her back with Suede to get some fresh air. She wasted no time in making one of the Buff girls bow to her superiority in that pen, LOL. She does have some fluid buildup in her abdomen, though not as much as I thought at first, so something is going on in there that still make take her from us, but for now, she is on the upswing.

Amy, all of the animals get that around here... Rough Love is the key to success! That boy loves it too, he comes right back for more abuse.
lau.gif

That story sounds normal to me, I am just surprised animal control actually left their office. hahahahaha

Meg of course my show her superiority I mean who do those Buff girls think they are? Get em Meggie!

LadyHawk, Somehow I just knew that would sound normal to you!
gig.gif

Look at this post I just read on another thread. Is this just totally weird, or what!? I have never seen or heard of anything like this, have you? I find it very interesting. My Kola (black Icelandic) has just finished molting and she is now looking "mottled" with white on her black feathers. Not a whole lot, but still ..... from pure black to mottled? Weird.

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom