Sdwd

We left you one or two, Cyn. No one has mentioned Rex, have they? Uh... come to think of it, I would take him if I can't get Ike.

OK, LH, I do remember Bill has dibs. *sigh* But I can have Rex, can't I?

Quote:
Yes You may have Rex. I also suggest taking Rusty the toerag. Apparently Tom has tamed that boy but he only attacks Cyn much like My Little Love, she just does not do it right and is not the right lady to suit them so you really should take him and a woman for him like maybe Shadow or Penny the pocket pet, I am taking the annoying Aimee and the Terrorist God Help Me....

See how quick her numbers went down just with you and I? What good friends we are.
lol.png
Cyn stop your whining we are helping you because you are our friend. *smile*

Oh and Rex will need a woman too so I say take Barbara...she is a bit weird but she will fit in and she is a barred rock.
smile.png

Last edited:
Good grief! I turn my back on you people and all of a sudden, all hellzapoppin! What's this? Cyn is downsizing?!?! But! But! But!!
hit.gif
I WANTED THE TINY TERRORIST!!!
hit.gif
Come on ladies! You can't divvy up her entire flock betwixt just the two of you!
rant.gif
Let me have Tiny! I'll put her with Goobey. That little toe rag could greatly benefit from a girl who can put the run on HIM!
gig.gif

Little Tira was feeling under the weather again yesterday afternoon. I put her in the pump house to warm her up a bit. About a half hour later, she let loose with her shell-less egg and suddenly, all was right with her world. She was once again perky and full of vim and vigor, so I returned her to the coop at bedtime. She snuggled right up to Chief as if to say, "Sorry I'm late honey. Traffic was a bear!" and that was that! If I can just get her through this winter, I think she'll be home free. She wasn't doing all that badly in the summer, when we saw the shell-less egg about one in every five lays or so. So, keep your fingers crossed folks. She's one of my sweetest little girls!
love.gif

Did anyone see that "Nature" episode on their PBS station last week about the wild turkeys? I caught the rerun of it again the other night. Totally enchanting story! Y'all should check it out!
thumbsup.gif

Cyn, you know that you and your girls are in my thoughts and prayers. Even if I can't keep all of their names straight.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Yes I saw it too. The program was sure nice. I wish we could see more like it
PS Cyn I might take the buff girls from you TEEHEE we could get all your crew. No boys for me though. I have two big beauties that is enough. Gloria Jean

Back
Top Bottom