Sdwd

Quote:
How many you got and what kind?

I ain't tellin'.
tongue.gif

Hi friends. I've had a crappy day. Ive had this feeling of dread and a sense of struggle all day. Not sure if its the meds or just a bad day. I'm down to half to 3/4 pack a day right now. I'm getting a little stressed because I know my quit day is suppose to be Thursday and i'm still craving them. For the most part im handling the cravings theyre really not that bad, but they do exist. Theyre little more intense at work then they are at home. Which in the scheme of things I was a heavy smoker everywhere not just at work. But work seems to be my weak spot at the moment. Of course the smoking ban goes in effect there on Jan 16th. UGH im just
sickbyc.gif

Yeah, my girls took a little mini vacation a few weeks ago while we had snow on the ground. Production was cut nearly in half. As soon as it warmed up enough to melt off all of the snow, they got right back to work. Now we're having colder temperatures than what we had while we had snow, but the girls are laying just fine. There must really be something to that bit about hens not liking to walk around in snow, huh? Ya think maybe?
hu.gif

I shall happily take the Tiny Terrorist LH, and I can just about guarantee you that she will not attack me! 1) Because I shall woo her and win her over with sweet potato slices and pineapple chunks. 2) There is a heat lamp on in their coop 24/7 during the cold. She will be able to see all that transpires in the coop, including any approach made by yours truly in the dark hours. Thanks to a nice large and stout all glass storm door!
wink.png
I still believe her attacks at night are a result of mistaken identity! Either that, or the ungrateful little wench just doesn't like certain people!
not-tagged-smiley-16706.gif
Personally, I just can't imagine such a thing!
hide.gif

Quote:
Sweetie, nothing says that your quit date is set in stone! Don't put yourself under additional stress by worrying about it. Please, let the medication do what it was designed to do: remove the cravings. From what I understand about Chantix, it takes time to build up enough in your system to block all cravings. You just have to give the medication time! And everyone is different. Some folks react to it right away, others may take a bit longer. It all depends on your metabolism I suppose. Just hang in there my dear friend! You're going to make it! I PROMISE!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom