Sdwd

Whoo hoo! Good job, Mr B!

hugs.gif

Take care of yourself LAura! Glad to hear all is well!

Speaking of cleaning - i steamed cleaned my carpets in my house. Have ya'all ever done that before!?!?! OH MY WORD - now i am a pretty cleanly person - tad of a neat freak BUT that water was BLACK and almost chewy! ACCCKKKKK Amazing what came out of that stuff - horrifying.

Well hope everyone is well - was busy this weekend working some over time and so forth - FINALLY got some light in with my bantams so maybe they will get back to a regualr laying schedule grrrrr .

Quote:
Thanks Laura!!!

I hadn't realized how much cig smoke stunk. I have been wiping walls and washing everything. Cleaned the inside of the car today. My nose is deffinitely working again.

I am so, so proud of you! I remember one year, my in-laws were complaining that they needed a new television, that the picture on the old one was just not very good anymore. Tom took some windex and a roll of paper towels and cleaned the screen of all the ugly, nasty yellow nicotine buildup. Voila! No new television required, LOL! That gets into all electronics, which draw it in like a magnet. Every year, if we visited when we were in the Air Force, we'd keep our clothes in the suitcase under the bed. Even if we didn't wear them, when we got home, we'd have to wash everything.

The smell does permeate literally everything. As a smoker, you don't realize that. As a new non-smoker, you are beginning to see how pervasive it is. I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am for you, Brandon. I knew you could do this. Oh, btw, I have a little surprise for you and I ain't telling.
muttley.gif

You go, Brandon! This is wonderful. Food will taste and smell better, you can smell the chicken poop better- whoops, maybe that is NOT good, but you know what I mean - it will be a whole new sensory world as far as taste and smell goes. I never smoked, but have had several friends quit, including DH and they have all said the same.

And I, too, am glad to hear some of the rest of you make your slobs clean up the ground. Whew. I thought maybe I was being abusive.

So I have my thigh wrapped. How long does it take to get rid of a sprain if you can't lie down all the time?
gig.gif
lau.gif

Laura, how you feeling?

Quote:
Thanks Laura!!!

I hadn't realized how much cig smoke stunk. I have been wiping walls and washing everything. Cleaned the inside of the car today. My nose is deffinitely working again.

I am so, so proud of you! I remember one year, my in-laws were complaining that they needed a new television, that the picture on the old one was just not very good anymore. Tom took some windex and a roll of paper towels and cleaned the screen of all the ugly, nasty yellow nicotine buildup. Voila! No new television required, LOL! That gets into all electronics, which draw it in like a magnet. Every year, if we visited when we were in the Air Force, we'd keep our clothes in the suitcase under the bed. Even if we didn't wear them, when we got home, we'd have to wash everything.

The smell does permeate literally everything. As a smoker, you don't realize that. As a new non-smoker, you are beginning to see how pervasive it is. I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am for you, Brandon. I knew you could do this. Oh, btw, I have a little surprise for you and I ain't telling. http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/Mtnviewpoultry/Emoticons/muttley.gif

Whats this surprise you speak of??????
love.gif
love.gif

Quote:
Beth, I have no idea how long it takes to heal from the sprain but rest as much as possible, do as little as necessary and hopefully it will heal quickly.
hugs.gif

I had a rough night but am ok so far today. Keeping the foot propped and iced today. My neice will also be here later this evening to help till Wednesday morning. I will see the Dr Wed also.

Quote:
Just check your mail in a couple of days...it's on its way.
wink.png
And it's a shirt box size box, so postman may leave it on your doorstep-won't fit in the box, not unless you have one of those huge triple size rural types.

Back
Top Bottom