Sdwd

This is a test to see if it shows my auction.

eta: it did once I tweaked it.
Now you gotta do alot of posting, in all different areas, so lots of people will see it!
I gotta figure out how to do that stuff, too. Look at this, and tell me how to do this..... (copy from another thread I posted in)

I don't know what this called..... But how do you do it?
1st screenshot is what I am talking about.
2nd screenshot is where I go when I click on that.

screenshot #2..... https://www.backyardchickens.com/lists/display/view/id/2575

Last edited:
Keep in mind, what I can do and what you can do are probably vastly different. You are PPM and I no longer have any sort of paid membership.

I wonder if that is just a list of auctions? Hmmm.....I will look for it!

Alright Kathy, it is just a list. I went ahead and created one. Go to your profile and scroll all the way down. Should see the LIST option there. Create one.

then once you have it, copy the URL to the list.....go to your MY PROFILE, click on Community profile and in the MY COOP blank, paste the URL.

Last edited:
Those were the old days, with one simple 8x8 coop. Nostalgia!

Kathy, I can see "edited by", yes. Can you see edited by in Nella's post below mine? I can see some stuff because I'm a mod and sometimes, I'm not sure what the members can see or can't see on this new format.

Cheyenne looks lovely in that dress! She's a beauty anyway, of course.

We're wondering if some of the picture issues are related to them being thumbnails that no longer link to anything. If that is the case, makes sense that they aren't showing up. Could that be part of it?

Last edited:
Cheyenne, very nice dress!!!
smile.png

Kathy, I can see "edited by", yes. Can you see edited by in Nella's post below mine? I can see some stuff because I'm a mod and sometimes, I'm not sure what the members can see or can't see on this new format.

We're wondering if some of the picture issues are related to them being thumbnails that no longer link to anything. If that is the case, makes sense that they aren't showing up. Could that be part of it?

Yes, I see Nella's edit. Weird, huh...

Well, I am able to post pictures from my BYC uploads.... IF I click on them and make them full size, and then take the URL and paste it in the URL box. I can not use the copy - paste feature with my old uploads. Weird....

Awww! Look at that purty little gal!
love.gif
Tell Chy that she is a knock out! Black is definitely a good color on her. But she does need to stand up straight and display the same confidence and command with the human boys as she does with the chicken boys!
wink.png
lol.png

Guess who thinks she wants to go broody!?! That little pill, Cosette! Friday night, when I tucked everyone in for the night and did my nightly nose count, I kept coming up one shy.
ep.gif
Oh dang!

I quickly figured out who was missing and knew I needed to look no further, in all likelihood, than the duplex coop that is attached to the main coop. So, out I went, opened up the wall door of the duplex coop, and therein found Cosette, contentedly nestled down on nearly a DOZEN eggs! No, they weren't all hers. Obviously. I'd say she had a good deal of help, apparently, from Mother Maggie, Sonic and Esther.

Ya know, I just picked up all of the eggs from that coop on Wednesday night. Something tells me that I have more than just those four girls hiding their eggs away in there!
barnie.gif
Why?!? When right next door is a beautiful 8x8 coop, complete with heat lamps and plenty of warmth and companionship of their flock mates!?! Crazy dang girls!
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom