Sdwd

Hic- cup! excuse me
hide.gif

Last edited:
I ordered my new range today! Lowe's had it on sale for about $50 off, plus on top of that, they gave us a 10% military discount--gotta love a business who supports our troops! I'll have it in two weeks, thanks to Rex, Ida, Dottie, Wynette (the hen, not the moderator, LOL), and my very sore quilting fingers, but mostly Rexie-boy, that stud muffin. Those two sales of hatching eggs, plus the sale of two wallhangings, did it. Next, the fridge, then new drawer pulls and counter tops, and so on and so on... My 20 yr old almond colored budget model Roper has no viewing window, no interior light and the timer is possessed.

This is my new one, not the top of the line, but WAY better than what I have:

Last edited:
I ordered my new range today! Lowe's had it on sale for about $50 off, plus on top of that, they gave us a 10% military discount--gotta love a business who supports our troops! I'll have it in two weeks, thanks to Rex, Ida, Dottie, Wynette (the hen, not the moderator, LOL), and my very sore quilting fingers, but mostly Rexie-boy, that stud muffin. Those two sales of hatching eggs, plus the sale of two wallhangings, did it. Next, the fridge, then new drawer pulls and counter tops, and so on and so on... My old almond colored budget model Roper has no viewing window, no interior light and the timer is possessed.
You should have kept Rex!

Congratulations on the new range!
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom