Sdwd

Ladyhawk: It heart- breaking
hit.gif
so sorry to hear about the tragedy.
hugs.gif

Robin W

LH - It gives me shivers just to read about. I am glad the dog is out of business.

I'm waiting again for a shipment of a hen to go with Mr. Crooked Toes. I don't know what it is with the po but you think they'd be more conscentious considering their financial troubles. This is the third express shipment that is late.
somad.gif
For those who don't know express shipments are guaranteed and your money is refunded if it's not on time.

This weather is giving me fits. Warm one day and cold the next, snow then rain then warm. I swear the temperature changes faster than a menopausal woman.

I'm an outdoors person and I have things to do out there.

Here is my brave gorgeous Lancelot...and some of the girls he protected, some of which were involved in the ruckus...that red cochin was in the fight as evidenced by the dog hair and blood on her feet and in her mouth, she got in a few good bites and kicks....

Some of the other girls he protected...the SLW was in the fight too the fiesty girl.

RIP some of the precious souls that did not make it :(

Atlas and his brave brother left their protected playpen to join the fight and they were both killed trying to protect their sister and the other girls sadly I did not get a recent video of these brave boys Both sons of Suede and Dusty, they did their Daddy proud

There were other casualties and brave survivors but these are a few of them.

Hector, son of Suede and Meg, was injured but still fighting. His puncture wounds are healing and he is going to be fine. He is teamed up with Lancelot as second in command in my layer flock

Loki was injured, he suffered a large gash on his back and is recovering

RIP Sweet DK, she did not survive the attack

This little boy was killed

RIP Leo my brave boy died protecting his white rock girls, 2 of which were killed

LH, I am so sorry to hear about this!
hugs.gif

Your poor babies.

If you need some silkie eggs, let me know....

Thank you so much Lori
hugs.gif
I am sorry to say that "pet Quality" partridge boy, Leo, you saw here in May was killed protecting his white rock girls and Jet the little black silkie baby I got from you...she survived but 2 white rocks were killed.

Last edited:
Now we must get your flock a rooster brigade to help Ike control his wayward women folk. :) I have Lancelot and Hector still on duty and Loki will return to duty and I can begin adding from there....good boys indeed, Atlas and his brother were brave little souls to join in with the big boys, they did Suede proud. Make sure you tell Suede what valiant boys they were and Dusty too, she should know her sons were brave boys. Although they were bigger than in the video, they were still just too small and inexperienced to deal with a Rottweiller but they helped protect my girls with their sacrifice.
hit.gif
I just wish they had stayed in their playpen brave brave boys I would not have sacrificed them for the world, they were still babies in my eyes..
hugs.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom