Sdwd

Seminolewind...I must give you a new lesson do pay attention

Suede is PERFECT now repeat after me.....ready? *ahem*

SUEDE IS BLUE, PERFECT AND RULES yet IKE IS WHITE AND DROOLS.

ISAAC IS WHITE AND FERTILE ! ! !
Remember this lesson now, especially when talking to Kathy
gig.gif

Fertility is the name of the game. YES ! ! !

You're having fun at my expense, aren't you-Cetawin!

Okay, "Suede is blue and...................................I already forgot the rest, I must be gettin oldheimer's
old.gif

Not at all Karen....Suede is Perfect, Blue and Rules Kathy has this idea that white rooster, Isaac is something special. I mean at 5 Suede is still working his magic with the women (unfortuntately Cynthia gives him defective old women) and Ike still is a snotnosed kid in comparison so of course his testosterone is high....Kathy thinks that is something remarkable.

I am so angry and frustrated this morning. No explanation, just a mini-rant, but I hope FaKebook crashes and burns. People are fooling themselves that it keeps them in touch; all it does is keep them at a safe distance from one another. If someone wants to communicate with me, me, the person me, they can email or call, maybe even lower themselves to visit, but don't think you'll ever see me on FaKebook.
rant.gif

Suede vs Isaac is sort of like Sean Connery vs Robert Pattinson.
gig.gif

Last edited:
Oh boy! Here we go again! Cetawin versus Kathy, Suede versus Isaak.
roll.png
I swear, I'm gonna put boxing gloves on you two ladies and just let ya both go at it!

Karen, a nickel's worth of free advice: RUN!!! Don't let yourself get stuck in the middle of this fight. These two have been arguing who's the better boy since the boys have been alive! It could be the last day of life as we know it, and those two will still be arguing about who is best!
gig.gif

I am so angry and frustrated this morning. No explanation, just a mini-rant, but I hope FaKebook crashes and burns. People are fooling themselves that it keeps them in touch; all it does is keep them at a safe distance from one another. If someone wants to communicate with me, me, the person me, they can email or call, maybe even lower themselves to visit, but don't think you'll ever see me on FaKebook.
rant.gif

Suede vs Isaac is sort of like Sean Connery vs Robert Pattinson.
gig.gif

I hate fakebook too. Everyone talks , no one listens.

It's been 10 days now with shingles. I think it's starting to hurt less. I actually had to resort to Vicodin to help with the pain. I don't think I'll need them today. I hope I never get them again. I hate being sick!

Back
Top Bottom