Sdwd

Well I got a shot and I'm not sorry. I suffer far to many colds and allergies. As for the brain damage is there anyone here who will dispute the damage has been done long ago? I can't say I've suffered any ill effects from the shot but when I get a cold they last for to darn long. One year I miss two weeks of work. One with bronchitis and the other with pneumonia.

So I avoid the shot and die of the flu? Little consolation there.

Holy crap.....

Oh well, guess I'll have an excuse for forgetting, be clean, definitely disinfected, free of the clap, and darn sure not pregnant....LOL

Really Yard - is there any reason to mention the clap? or any reason you should be concerned about it? tsk, tsk.

Well I got a shot and I'm not sorry. I suffer far to many colds and allergies. As for the brain damage is there anyone here who will dispute the damage has been done long ago? I can't say I've suffered any ill effects from the shot but when I get a cold they last for to darn long. One year I miss two weeks of work. One with bronchitis and the other with pneumonia.

So I avoid the shot and die of the flu? Little consolation there.

Really Yard - is there any reason to mention the clap? or any reason you should be concerned about it? tsk, tsk.
After 21yrs of marriage??!!....certainly not....simply trying to make a "funny" from the data concerning the shot.

smile.png
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
I take the shots too. The one that they use to have was a live attenuated vaccine but the one I take is the dead vaccine. The live attenuated one gave me the flu. Kathy didn't they take the mercury out of the shots recently? There sure was a lot of talk about it back about 10 yrs ago.
I am surprised that the hospital doesn't make you take it or get fired for getting the flu. The hospital I use to work at required it of us. I hated it but I complied.
I can barely wait till Spring. Baby chicks, me smiling and cozying up to a fuzzy butt.
gig.gif
. I need a bunch to look forward too. I have had a complicated migraine for over a week. It is demoralizing me.
barnie.gif
Night everyone. Gloria Jean

smile.png
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
I take the shots too. The one that they use to have was a live attenuated vaccine but the one I take is the dead vaccine. The live attenuated one gave me the flu. Kathy didn't they take the mercury out of the shots recently? There sure was a lot of talk about it back about 10 yrs ago.
I am surprised that the hospital doesn't make you take it or get fired for getting the flu. The hospital I use to work at required it of us. I hated it but I complied.
I can barely wait till Spring. Baby chicks, me smiling and cozying up to a fuzzy butt.
gig.gif
. I need a bunch to look forward too. I have had a complicated migraine for over a week. It is demoralizing me.
barnie.gif
Night everyone. Gloria Jean

THIS is a very good (and recent) article about the flu vaccine.

I know 3 people this year who got flu shots because they had to, and they all got sick as a dog, for a week. No way Im getting one, never have, and never will.

Back
Top Bottom