Sebastopol Geese Eggs

bigbird

Crowing
13 Years
Nov 14, 2008
Northern Kentucky

I have for sale Sebastopol Goose Eggs
jumpy.gif
. I am selling them for $20.00 each or 3 for $50.00 plus $15.00 S&H. My geese win blue ribbons at the fair every year and are of excellent stock. I can also incubate them for $75.00 each or 2 for $125.00

I can run your credit card through my business take paypal or check, whichever you prefer. I can be contacted through my email account which is [email protected] or you can call 937-548-4049 and ask for Candace.

Have a wonderful day!

Last edited:
My husband Is a veterinarian and we have a clinic in Greenville, Ohio. If you would feel comfortable, we could run a credit or debit card through our system. It is the Edgetown Veterinarian Clinic and Laser Center. Just let me know. (-: thanks

I wanted to take a moment since bigbird re-opened this ad, and mention how incredibly trustworthy and honorable she is. Last year, I paid for 3 sebastopol goose eggs plus shipping. But by the time she went out to collect, they hadn't laid enough. Soon after that some major issues came up in bigbird's life and she wasn't even at her farm for a while. I told her to just hang on to the money, because in that situation, I wasn't about to ask for a refund, and we would worry about the eggs later. I didn't fret about it, because I figured even if she never honored it, I felt okay with her keepingthe money for her situation.

I didn't hear from her for months. Almost a year, actually!

But this past January, in between winter storms, she called me and left a message. She said breeding season was upon us, and wanted to know if I still wanted the eggs. No contact with her for almost a full year, and out of the blue she tries to reach me to continue to honor her end of the deal. OF COURSE I still wanted the eggs, so I responded and said yes.

I work for the post office, but don't serve the route that covers my house. But soon after I got to the office, the lady that DOES drive for my route called me over and said she had this "really fragile" box for me, and she didn't want to leave it bumping around in the back of her truck. Bigbird had sent me my eggs, and they just arrived today!

I never really expected to hear back from her, so I am really surprised and extremely pleased with her. If I ever need more goose hatching eggs, I'll definitely keep her in mind, because I know she'll come through no matter what!

Back
Top Bottom